[/table]
he made a soft noise and nuzzled him slowly.
he smiled and nuzzled him slowly, kissing his head.
stan leaned against his shoulder, head tilted. “you’re really int basketball.” he said.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
As he was nuzzled, Butters made a soft flustered noise and hesitated for a moment before gently kissing Kenny on the head.
Nuzzling back, Tweek gave Craig a shaky smile, "W-We should get - nha - get going."
Kyle blushed and said, nodding a bit, "Uhm, yeah, I guess I am. I just like it.."

[table]
[/table]
he smiled slightly in his sleep, shifting so he could muzzle closer.
craig hummed. “we can just skip and go see a movie if you’re not feeling up to school.”
he smiled slightly. “i’m glad you have something to distract yourself when i’m not around~”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
When the other shifted closer, Butters let out a soft squeak and slowly wrapped his arms around Kenny.
Tweek frowned and said, shifting a bit, "W-We shouldn't..."
Kyle blushed and smiled, nodding a bit as he ducked his head in embarrassment, "Yeah, well, I was sorta freaking out over you being in the hospital, so I needed the distraction..."

[table]
[/table]
he heard a particularly loud car backfire and jumped up like he was about to bolt- until he realised where he was. he looked down, wheezing softly and holding his ribs.
craig rubbed his shoulders gently. “you sure~? that’s new red racer movie just came out in 3d~..”
stan giggled. “it’s ok. i know it probably stresses you out.”

[align=center]
When Kenny jumped, so did Butters, who frowned and said softly as he looked at the other, "Ken...? You alright? I promise everything's okay.."
Tweek seemed to hesitate for a moment before saying softly, "Mm.... A-Alright, but only because I know you really wanna see th-that~"
Kyle nodded, letting out a soft sigh, "Yeah, it does. A lot..."

[table]
[/table]
he hesitated and nodded. “shouldn’t have moved like that.”

[align=center]
Butters frowned and said, gently touching Kenny's side, "Is something broken there too...?"

[table]
[/table]
THEY HOLD ME LIKE A DRUG / p
he nearly instantly fell silent, breathing slowly. he obviously wasnt going to pay attention in school.
craig nodded and pulled him close. “i love you, honey~”
stan nodded. “i know but.. there’s this baby in the next room and i think it’s sick or has a surgery and it hurts a lot and just got to sleep before you got here..” he explained.

[align=center]
Butters blinked at Kenny before smiling softly, sighing a bit sadly. He reached up to gently push the other's hood back and drag fingers through his blonde hair lovingly.
Blushing a cherry red, Tweek quickly pecked the other on the lips, saying softly, "I l-l-love you too~"
Kyle nodded and said, scrolling through the channels he was subscribed to, "I understand, its alright. I'm all for letting the little kid sleep"

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options