[/table]
devin started laughing. “the yoshi? imagine a horror movie. the yoshi.”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Smiling, Ash nodded and said, giggling, "That would be awesome. You would just hear the noise of Yoshi sticking his tongue out in the distance."

[table]
[/table]
he snorted. “and they end up killing him by trying to jump over a cliff and then jumping to the ledge.” he laughed.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
He started to laugh and nodded, grinning, "Oh my god, that's so silly.'"

[table]
[/table]
he chuckled and leaned back, fixing his beanie and shaking his head. “god, that’s be something..” he chuckled.

[align=center]
He smirked, and realized that he was still kind of sitting on top of the other from jumping on him. Blushing slightly, he moved back and said softly, "I think that'd make an awesome horror parody thing."

[table]
[/table]
he hummed. “i bet we can get one of the animator kids to do it for like.. 100 bucks or something.”

[align=center]
He smiled and said, laughing a little bit, "You think I've got 100 bucks for something like that? You must be dreaming."

[table]
[/table]
HAVANA OH NA NA / priva-te
they giggled. “well, maybe you shouldn’t attack your friends!” eve joked, kissing his cheek happily and ava moved to pull devin’s beanie over his eyes. devin chuckled. “bested again by.. which one? avaaaa~?” he chuckled, squishing her cheeks together.

[align=center]
Smiling and snickering, Ash said as he shook his head, "He was not my friend when I attacked him, he was my mortal enemy: the yoshi."

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options