[/table]
he sighed as he get into his night clothes and paused when he saw the door had opened. he moved to it and opened it to look out. “we’re you watching me?” he hissed.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Arc froze up and shook his head, saying softly, "N-No! I was listening to you insult me, but I wasn't watching you!"

[table]
[/table]
he huffed. “i wouldn’t insult you behind your back, i’d say it to your face!” he snapped and scowled. “well.. have you seen any fire drakes?”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Arc blinked and frowned, pausing for a moment before nodding, "Yes, I've seen a few of them since I was a child. I haven't personally hadn't any... Issues in interactions with them."

[table]
[/table]
he hesitated. “if you.. take me to see one then.. maybe i’ll apologise.” he stated.

[align=center]
He blinked and frowned, saying softly as he tilted his head, "Take you to see one? Not right now, I'd hope."

[table]
[/table]
he frowned. “no.. tomorrow. just don’t wake me up early.”

[align=center]
He blinked and said, frowning a bit as he sighed, "Alright, I suppose."

[table]
[/table]
ALL THE WAY HOME I'LL BE WARM / private
the servant seemed to hum. “at least he’s not trolling.” he stated and kai snorted softly. “do you think he’s seen a fire drake? i heard they’re everywhere here in the south..” kai asked and say dow, starting to undress from his furs and sighing. “if i had known it’d be so hot here, i’d have just worn my night clothes to dinner.. maybe then i’d be less cranky and wouldn’t have made such a horrible impression.”

[align=center]
Having peeked inside, Arc froze up slightly when he noticed that the other was starting to undress. He quickly covered his eyes and moved away from the crack in the door, not wanting to watch his fiance in a creepy way as he listened.

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options