OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
[sup] [member=28]crows[/member] / [member=42]floralghost[/member] I know but idk who would suit it better, talisman being a grumpy shit or origami being a precious cinnamon roll

[align=center]
[div style="border: 0px solid #9ebdce; width: 400px; height: 70px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/byc3kzF.png); background-position: left; background-size: 100%; background-position: top; text-align: left; font-family: georgia;"]

[align=center][glow=#cd8b9b,2,500]gallerynotesstorage[/glow]
[align=center][Image: tumblr_inline_nqezj49k6s1qi7awk_500.gif]
yo guys whats hip
(01-26-2017, 03:27 AM)shizuka link Wrote:What's stea bastion..?? *o*
the new board that is a monarchy and is neutral and lives in the roman colosseum ooooo cool wow awesome
(01-26-2017, 03:32 AM)trailhead link Wrote:the new board that is a monarchy and is neutral and lives in the roman colosseum ooooo cool wow awesome

[sup]oh so that's the final name? cool

[align=center]
[div style="border: 0px solid #9ebdce; width: 400px; height: 70px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/byc3kzF.png); background-position: left; background-size: 100%; background-position: top; text-align: left; font-family: georgia;"]

i think?? idk the ravenforth bastion sounded kinda dark, n 'stea' means star in roman n idk what else to name it SO
[member=62]checkers[/member]
cinnamon roll
we dont have enough of those yet i dont think

[align=center]
OH HELL YES
(I'M A NERVOUS WRECK)
[member=24]trailhead[/member] I've never rped a leader,,, tbh I might make the character based off of me and could stick them there?? Give it a try or smth
If u rlly want someone to be the other King/Queen. Plus it'd be a new experience if I ever felt overwhelmed or anxious I could just step down...
I'll think about it and if u don't have someone else by the time I finish then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ who knows

[member=65]trello[/member] /tackle hugs u
I made lance's joining and he has a stuffed lion lmao

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
[member=24]trailhead[/member] i was going for gothic with ravenforth actually haha
how about something latin, the romans used a lot of that too, like lux = light?

cool, origami in riverclan then

also i have to stop using sup because i'm starting to not be able to read it myself

[align=center]

omg there needs to stop being so many cool boards i want to make a million characters to put in each one

[member=34]shizuka[/member] /hugs back
i read it!! he's such a qt keith's is all rage and anger lmao
[member=65]trello[/member] honestly that's so accurate tho
Because he's edgy
Emo
It's shadowclan

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
Topic Options