OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
[align=center][div style="width: 430px; font-size: 8pt;text-align: justify;color:#363636;line-height:115%"]i'm the hat here

but hello, thought i'd drop in and say hey to everyone before i got into things

[align=center][div style="width: 430px; font-size: 8pt;color:#000;line-height:115%"]cy or hat - adult - exhausted mess
Hullo hullo~

[Image: giphy.gif]
near!!

i got locked out for a bit :c

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 200px; font-size: 8pt; font-family:georgia; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:center"]- - - - - - - - - - ☾
renard | avatars
aa that's good to hear [member=153]florafoxes[/member] both that you're doing good and you're enjoying the site!!
[member=169]Hatty[/member] HATTY!!
[align=center][div style="width: 430px; font-size: 8pt;text-align: justify;color:#363636;line-height:115%"]YES SOMEONE CALL

also can i just say my brain is a dick, i got chrome to finally auto-fill the url and every time the r and s switch places for some stupid reason and i get so damn mortified, i am an truly mature adult, yep that is me

[align=center][div style="width: 430px; font-size: 8pt;color:#000;line-height:115%"]cy or hat - adult - exhausted mess
pff the amount of times we've said that in the skype chat
[align=center][div style="width: 430px; font-size: 8pt;text-align: justify;color:#363636;line-height:115%"]just the most wonderful name choice, perfect, and shows how childish so many of us are but i love it so much

and now i'm gonna go back to req, little fool is adorable and for some reason commenting on them being one to try and eat a jellyfish mistaking it for actual jelly makes me wanna write it, idiot is gonna get themself killed cause of their love for the sea and also just lack of common sense

[member=154]SOCK-WALKER[/member]
/kicks
you took your time to post here xD

[align=center]
MY MIND'S A KALEIDOSCOPE, IT THINKS TOO FAST
BLURS ALL THE COLORS 'TIL I CAN'T SEE PAST
[member=154]SOCK-WALKER[/member] SOCK
YOU CAME TO BB
HIII

[b]Mistakes I made when I was younger
Wendy Marvell ღ Daryl Dixon ღ Emilia
okay does anyones arms or legs just start itching for no reason??
Topic Options