OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
[member=121]LANCE MCLAIN.[/member] from what i know of yes, but i myself am sticking around oocly to plan shit out
and also bc no muse

[align=center]
・゚✧ SIPPIN' TROPICANA IN A COCONUT CABANA, FLOATING ON FLAMINGOS, SMOKIN' ALL THE MANGOES. HOTTER THAN MOJAVA, SWEETER THAN AGAVE, WE JUST TRYNA' STAY COOL, HOVERBOARDING IN A CALAMANSI WAVEPOOL —————-
[color=red]as part of bearbones, you have been vored
neato!! i'll be sure to make his joining tomorrow when i get home/after a nap lol i got half a day tomorrow so YAY 8D

i should probably make my other character's account,, kukuiiiiii
asdfghjkl gotz to do dat shiz,,, real quick before i go to sleep

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
OK [member=81]deer[/member]
I'LL CHECK EM OUT!!
i'm so conflicted on whether i want to put my char into the new world or like,, the regular clans ... DECISIONS, DECISIONS!!

[align=center][i]I KEPT DREAMING OF A WORLD
I'D NEVER THOUGHT I'D SEE ✦
[member=138]blue pearl[/member]; wahhh cheez-chan, i'm so honored ^^
and don't worry, i know it's because you love me
in tsundere language, dislike is like!  Wink
thank you! so is claire and mei and chess and every one of your characters~~
i'll pm you for more info!!

[align=center]
DADDY TOLD US TO NEVER LISTEN TO THE ONES
[i]pointing nasty fingers and making fun — ・゚★ ☾
asdfghjkl i finally made this guy's account yeesh
time to wait for jaws and teeth yo

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
Hey guys!! I thought of an idea where you can all save your templates as a draft and use post templates that way if i'm making any sense!
super late responses but

[member=38]Kau[/member] that's a good idea. but Jed seems like the backstabber type, so maybe not.

[member=108]sharkbait[/member] he's actually probably gonna go to bloodclan, but I'm putting someone else in shadow

[align=center][color=black]IMORALITY'S A THRILL
[i] weapons expert - pet rott - ic opinions
i was actually thinking about that but i didnt know if the draft would be saved forever so i was unsure but!! i'll try it [member=6]fangs[/member]

pumps fist bc yes join bloodclan
(01-25-2017, 03:39 AM)fangs link Wrote:Hey guys!! I thought of an idea where you can all save your templates as a draft and use post templates that way if i'm making any sense!
this is what i've been doing and it works

[align=center]
・゚✧ SIPPIN' TROPICANA IN A COCONUT CABANA, FLOATING ON FLAMINGOS, SMOKIN' ALL THE MANGOES. HOTTER THAN MOJAVA, SWEETER THAN AGAVE, WE JUST TRYNA' STAY COOL, HOVERBOARDING IN A CALAMANSI WAVEPOOL —————-
[color=red]as part of bearbones, you have been vored
Topic Options