OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
i may try do one myself cuz it looks really cool :3 it'll probably be rubbish tho

[b][i]◂   NO MAP, NO GUIDING
LEAVE IT TO WHAT YOU FEEL
[color=transparent]————————————   ★   [color=transparent]————————————
[spoiler=staff <3]eskie loves u
aporia has peed on ur things
fangs bit you [fa]heart[/fa]
crows uses your signature as a nest
skullcrow shoves crows out and molts aggressively to mark his territory[/spoiler]
Ooh, I remember her, and y e s pls, am I more than willing to see the other text banners you made, if you're able to find some of them!!

You should if you like, Milo, but I doubt it would be rubbish, as everyone has their ways and skills on making their own banner texts, applying to arts and graphics as well.

I'm planning to set up a shop for aesthetic graphic boards if anyone's interested??
Lemme get an example...

[align=center][div style="width: 450px; text-align: center; font-family: georgia; font-size: 8.5pt; line-height: 115%; color: #000"][i]do not speak to me, for my ears bleeds from the ringing of betrayal
[sup]text banners are actually some of the easiest (at least in my opinion) to make, i could try to write up a little tutorial or something, but i'm lazy, rip

but yep, i found some, from back on xanje: https://www.xanje.com/forums/thread-3530...3#msg63553

[align=center]
[div style="border: 0px solid #9ebdce; width: 400px; height: 70px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/byc3kzF.png); background-position: left; background-size: 100%; background-position: top; text-align: left; font-family: georgia;"]

[align=center][glow=#cd8b9b,2,500]gallerynotesstorage[/glow]
[align=center][Image: tumblr_inline_nqezj49k6s1qi7awk_500.gif]
how have i not been banned yet?

[b]Mistakes I made when I was younger
Wendy Marvell ღ Daryl Dixon ღ Emilia
LOL THEY GOT ME

RIP DARYL

[b][i]◂   NO MAP, NO GUIDING
LEAVE IT TO WHAT YOU FEEL
[color=transparent]————————————   ★   [color=transparent]————————————
[spoiler=staff <3]eskie loves u
aporia has peed on ur things
fangs bit you [fa]heart[/fa]
crows uses your signature as a nest
skullcrow shoves crows out and molts aggressively to mark his territory[/spoiler]
[member=54]Asuka.[/member]: Living in Vietnam for six months is pretty different compare to Canada, with how the houses nearby the apartment my family and I rented isn't built as... advanced as in Canada, and most groceries stores I go to are done outside across the streets, rather than in a building, so it was interesting. Especially there's no snows or have that autumn vibes to it there, so I honestly almost forgot about Halloween and Christmas, lmfao, but it's really cold during the winters.
And that's good to hear!! c:

RIP DARYL
But didn't Dynamo technically got Daryl and not you as Leafy?

[align=center][div style="width: 450px; text-align: center; font-family: georgia; font-size: 8.5pt; line-height: 115%; color: #000"][i]do not speak to me, for my ears bleeds from the ringing of betrayal
i hope someone got screen shots of all of that

[member=16]Crywolf[/member]  what do you mean?

I TAGGED THE WRONG PERSON

Oop, pftt, silly me,,, I just remembered that Daryl's sub is linked to your main, so your main would be banned, so nevermind what I said!!

oh lmao
yeah,
it was the same with my littlespirit sub and hopefully soon with my annabelle's sub

Topic Options