[/table]
[div style="overflow: auto; width:400px; min-height: 10px; background-color:transparent; text-align: justify; font-family: times new roman; color: black; margin-top: 5px; padding-top: 5px;"]
[align=center][shadow=#72d3fe,left]GETTIN' HICKEYS FROM MY BED BUGS,[/shadow]
[div style="color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 10px; width: 395px; border-top: 3px solid #ffa2f6; padding-right: 5px"]

sorry to double post, but here ya go!!

TRYING OUT FOR LOS SANTOS
Username: [member=10306]timothy[/member]
Activity/Muse: My activity very good, only thing stopping me is my wifi, which will change on the 30th. My muse sometimes differs, but it's mostly high.
Character Name: Vesania Bielschmidt.
Short Character Blurb: Vesania is twenty-seven years old. He was raised in abusive household in his childhood, and some of his father's imprints have remained on the man. He, like his father, has anger issues, though with learning from his father and his brother, he does not use it against other people unless necessary. He's not really level-headed and often acts on how he feels first and what he's heard from other people. He is loyal, however, and tries to keep things somewhat going the same direction, but change does occur where it needs to most. Vesania is very charismatic and likes to chat -- he's the kind that usually likes to listen to his own voice. That being said, he is friendly unless provoked. Ves is a lot smarter than he gives himself credit for, and than he acts; paired with his actions via emotions, he does not make the best decisions on the spot. He, overall, is trustworthy and does not plan to break any trust he gains with people. He comes off as light-hearted and oblivious, but worry runs deep when it comes to people he is close with.
Ideas/Plans You Have:
- I plan to try to bring out the drug-house theme a bit more, to make the place feel a bit more like a house of misfits and refugees.
- Also, to try to further alliances and further interaction with the other groups to hopefully bring more activity to Los Santos.
- Try to maybe host a few events to get Los Santos more known, with parties or trading.
- I, personally, plan to have Ves meet the other group leaders to get to know them -- might mix in the furthering of alliances with this.
- Push forth more inclusive things with the dogs. Training, patrols, just getting to know the dogs.
- Try to get more involvement with the other groups in general, especially aliances. Having raids and/or attacks on hostile groups may be in mind.
- Along with the drug-house feel, I plan to try to push out getting more characters/having a goup of characters go to docile groups/allianced groups to sell.
- With that idea above, perhaps having selling rings with hostile groups under the leaders' noses might be a plot idea! Just a thought, though!
- Try to gain more people and promote characters to HP, as that's very much needed.
- Maybe host an event where characters are able to re-build or re-decorate Lost Santos as a whole -- mostly the hotel.

i know it's not a huge, giant list like truce's, but ideas will come!! i can update this as much as possible whenever a new idea comes :0

[align=center][align=center]
[align=left]RESIDENT EVIl. bioha7ard
[table]
[/table]
also, i just wanted to state this!
i dont think we want to combine los santos and badlands if someone is willing to lead and be active, which timothy has already demonstrated his commitment to the group! having the two groups off variety for "bad" groups like there are for good/neutral ones!

[align=center]
✰[b] — BABY, I'M JUST TOO WEAK
[font=verdana][sub]she ; her [color=black]/ discord : scully#2222 / dump / halfmoon
[div style="overflow: auto; width:400px; min-height: 10px; background-color:transparent; text-align: justify; font-family: times new roman; color: black; margin-top: 5px; padding-top: 5px;"]
[align=center][shadow=#72d3fe,left]GETTIN' HICKEYS FROM MY BED BUGS,[/shadow]
[div style="color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 10px; width: 395px; border-top: 3px solid #ffa2f6; padding-right: 5px"]

big agree!

(08-27-2020, 10:42 PM)scully link Wrote: also, i just wanted to state this!
i dont think we want to combine los santos and badlands if someone is willing to lead and be active, which timothy has already demonstrated his commitment to the group! having the two groups off variety for "bad" groups like there are for good/neutral ones!

[table]
[/table]
Badlands and Los Santos Leader Tryouts
hey everyone! we know it's been a bit, but at the moment we'd just like to get more than one application (or in this case, group app) for leadership of groups so that the community has something to vote on!

[div style="width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11pt; color: #3E3C43; font-family: georgia"]watching every motion in my foolish lover's game ———
on this endless ocean, finally lovers know no shame ———
turning and returning to some secret place inside ———
watching in slow motion as you turn around and say ———
[shadow=#AE9669,left]take my breath away[/shadow] ———————— [abbr=Signature by Bryne]♛[/abbr]
[abbr=discord: cygnus#7690]discord: cygnus#7754[/abbr] — Gallery
i understand the desire for more applications, but about half of the active community are the ones who applied and it's been open for two months. i think thats a bad idea when dealing with activity issues.

[align=center]
[font=verdana][sub]she ; her [color=black]/ discord : scully#2222 / dump / halfmoon
(08-27-2020, 06:30 AM)scully link Wrote: i understand the desire for more applications, but about half of the active community are the ones who applied and it's been open for two months. i think thats a bad idea when dealing with activity issues.

Tbh I’ve gotta second this. People who would’ve wanted the position would have applied by now; it’s been two months after all. We just want to do what we can to help with the activity of BL, but it’s very difficult until you guys give us the go ahead.

[align=center]
I'M BURNING BRIDGES, I DESTROY THE MIRAGE
[div style="width: 400px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 5pt; line-height: 1; letter-spacing: 2.6px; word-spacing: 1.9px; margin-bottom: 5px;"]ALL VISIONS OF COLLISIONS, FUCKING BON VOYAGE — truce.#1303

WRITING &. PINTEREST &. SPOTIFY
as well, since the three of us have talked about leading badlands, we have had one new oc already have a joining and have had multiple say that theyre going to put people in. but of course, staff would have missed that, being so busy.

[align=center]
i’ll convene w the rest of the team abt this in the morning then! ty for your input. i’ll be back soon w an update Smile

[div style="width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11pt; color: #3E3C43; font-family: georgia"]watching every motion in my foolish lover's game ———
[shadow=#AE9669,left]take my breath away[/shadow] ———————— [abbr=Signature by Bryne]♛[/abbr]
duly noted, hoot! as mentioned before, i’ll get w everyone else to discuss and get everyone squared away <3

i will have my application for los santos up later today. my apologies on the delay

[table]
a
[align=center][abbr=he/they/it]♛[/abbr]when i miss you
a
[align=center]come and kiss me[abbr=19 yrs][/abbr]
a
[align=center]with a smile[abbr=19 yrs]♛[/abbr]
a
[align=center][abbr=he/they/it]♛[/abbr]when i miss you
a