[/table]
he sighed and nodded. “yeah.. yeah, let’s patch you up..”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Eddie made a grateful noise and headed towards the bathroom, pulling out their medical supplies and handing them over to Virgil before pulling his shirt off to reveal the bruises and cuts.

[table]
[/table]
he frowned. “jesus, eddie..” he breathed, starting to patch him up.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Eddie sucked in a hiss of breath before saying softly as he stayed still, "There were three guys who came after me.."

[table]
[/table]
he frowned and kissed him slowly. “i don’t want you working on cases like that anymore.”

[align=center]
Kissing back, Eddie made a soft noise before saying quietly, "If I don't work on them, then nobody will..."

[table]
[/table]
he frowned. “yes they will, eddie. there’s plenty of people who would. you need to think about what’s best for the kids and you and us, ok?” he scolded, gently cleaning up the last cut.

[align=center]
A whine came from Eddie's throat as the last cut was cleaned, and he said softly, "But... But I've been doing stuff like this since I was a teenager, V.."

[table]
[/table]
HAD CONVERSATIONS WITH THE CLOUDS, THE DOGS, THE DEAD / P
he frowned. “stop reporting less dangerous stuff! have someone else do it!” he scolded. “because you getting the shit beat out of you is the last straw!”

[align=center]
Frowning, Eddie winced and said very softly, "Don't yell, V. Kids, remember?" He then took a deep breath, feeling a deep ache from his ribs, "Can we talk about this after I bandage myself up?"

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options