[/table]
he watched him and moved to kiss his head. “thank you..” he mumbled softly.
craig kissed back, touching his cheek gently. “now.. let’s fix your hair. you have a few thin spots..@ he mumbled.
stan nodded, watching kyle. “you have your phone with you?@ he asked.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
When the other kissed his head, Butters blushed deeply and nodded, saying softly, "It's no problem..."
Tweek blinked and said, nodding a little, "H-How are we gonna fix i-it?"
Kyle nodded, pulling out his phone and saying softly, "Yeah, why?"

[table]
[/table]
they eventually got to the bus stop and they sat on the bench token’s family had payed to get built since token started taking the bus, sinking down.
he hummed. “hold it back with a hair band. trategucally hode any bald spots with the held back hair and the hair band.” he said thoughtfully.
he moved over to give him room. “sit with me and let’s watch youtube or something.”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Butters sat down beside the other, resting his head against the other's shoulder slowly.
Blinking in surprise, Tweek smiled shakily and said softly, "Oh, I see. I-I have some h-h-hair bands in my - nn - dr-drawers."
Kyle seemed to hesitate for a moment, not wanting to hurt the other, but he then sat down, saying quietly, "Alright, I guess..."

[table]
[/table]
he blinked and sank down a bit, closing his eyes and resting his head against butter’s.
he nodded and moved to look for them, pulling out a thicker green one to match his shirt.
he sighed. “come on, this is my good side. don’t worry.” he said.

[align=center]
Butters made a soft noise and closed his eyes as well, saying softly, "We can rest here until the bus comes, but we can't fall asleep or something.."
When he saw the matching hair band, he smiled and moved over to Craig, gently kissing him, "Th-That one is nice..."
Sighing, Kyle settled in beside the other and opened YouTube, beginning to scroll through it, "What do you wanna watch?"

[table]
[/table]
kenny made a soft noise. “can i nap?@ he breathed softly. he was exhausted and didn’t know if he would be able to actually stay awake.
he kissed back and fixed up the others hair with it, hummed. “there we go~”
he thought a moment. “nothing too loud.”

[align=center]
Butters blinked and hesitated before saying softly, "Uhm... Yeah, sure. I'll try to stay awake..."
Tweek made a soft noise and reached up to gently touch his hair before smiling, "Th-Thank you, Craig..."
Kyle made a soft noise and tilted his head, "Well, that kinda limits our options."

[table]
[/table]
THEY HOLD ME LIKE A DRUG / p
he frowned. “are you sure..?” he asked softly.
he brushed through his hair soothingly. “then tell me and i’ll get you out of class or i’ll do something to try and calm you, ok?” he asked softly.
he nodded and sighed. “would be nice..”

[align=center]
He nodded and said, humming, "Yeah, I'm sure. I don't mind sharing, even if it means I've gotta skip a day."
Taking a deep breath, Tweek looked up to kiss the other gently, "Alright, I w-will..."
Nodding, Kyle looked down before moving to hug Stan gently, being careful of his arm, "Hopefully you can get out of here soon.."

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options