I TASTE THE REVOLUTION ✥ sign ups
she is iconic and totally accepted im adding her ill also be making the plotting thread real soon
I just added you as "pandora" for your roleplayer name, that alright?
ahhh thank you, i love her so much already! yes yay a plotting thread!

also that's all good! <3

just checking out to hide from life ;
chaosdino #7160 ★ brooke ★ she/her
a lil bump for everyone else !! I wanna get plotting!!
Hey, quick q! I have a character idea for the drummer, but he would be deaf. Is that cool, or should I use another character (I have a few backups in mind)?

[align=center][align=center][div style="0px; width:450px; height:auto; text-align: center; font-size: 9pt; line-height:13px;"]
I think that would probably be a really cool angle! as long as you can work him teaching some sign language to his bandmates into his backstory and also tbh if you wanted to make like a translator character for him that came to interviews and stuff with them? I would be definitely okay with that you, you can include them in his head cannons
but these punks r intersectional and him representing those w disabilities would be high key sick for this rp
Hell yeah! I love my deaf gay son! I’ll work on him a lil more when I get home ^^

[align=center][align=center][div style="0px; width:450px; height:auto; text-align: center; font-size: 9pt; line-height:13px;"]
i am so excited for this you guys !! ahhh

just checking out to hide from life ;
chaosdino #7160 ★ brooke ★ she/her
bump for those with unfinished forms
phoenix is done! it's a lil shaky - he's brand new and im hoping to get some more character ideas figured out during this ,';-)

Topic Options