[/table]
he hummed and quickly got ready, humming.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Humming softly as he played, Ash seemed fairly happy, occasionally trying to sabotage the other by nudging or laughing at him.

[table]
[/table]
ever time the other nudged him, he’d nudge back, laughing all the while.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Ash smiled happily and said, giggling, "You suck~!"

[table]
[/table]
he stuck his tongue out. “and you swallow! ha!” he said and pushed his face. the girls, meanwhile, were giggling at the two.

[align=center]
Ash blinked at this and laughed, his face becoming red. Tossing the controller down, he basically launched himself at the other, scolding with a grin, "Hey! Don't be filthy~!"

[table]
[/table]
he squawked and pushed at his face, laughing. “help~! oh no, i’m being violently assaulted~!” he laughed, and the girls quickly rushed to his rescue, giggling.

[align=center]
Squeaking, Ash sat upo a bit and covered his face, yelping at his sisters, "No, don't help him! I'm your family!"

[table]
[/table]
HAVANA OH NA NA / priva-te
he laughed and threw his hands up. “why do i even try to please you?” he joked and smirked. “ok. put us into a stage!” he said.

[align=center]
Ash seemed to tilt his head thoughtfully before smiling, "Well... The pokemon stage is the most fun, so that one." He chose the stage and sat back, legs folded.

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options