REQUEST BOARD MOD PERMISSIONS/CLAN ACCOUNT ACCESS
On it babe ; )

[align=center][align=center][div style="0px; width:450px; height:auto; text-align: center; font-size: 9pt; line-height:13px;"]
oh!! and i'd also like to request the password for the shadowclan account, if possible? i just want to update the guide is all.

[spoiler=staff <33]tiddy - crows
me, an intellectual: breast - skullcrow
yo but linkin park defined the alternative music genre - aporia[/spoiler]
(01-27-2017, 04:33 AM)rakue link Wrote: track because i'm nosey ;0
BOARD MODERATOR REQUEST
CLAN: Shadowclan
PROOF:
(04-10-2017, 08:50 PM)cimelia link Wrote: I leave [member=556]endless[/member] in charge of shadowclan with [member=558]CIRCUSCLOWN![/member]
PROFILE LINK: click

[align=center][size=3]LEAVING
getting!

BOARD MODERATOR REQUEST
CLAN: Stea Bastion
PROFILE LINK: [member=221]TALISMAN[/member]

I'd also like Moderator access to the OOC board for Stea Bastion? I've got no way to pin threads in there atm

and can Trailhead be removed as moderator, since she was demoted? if that's alright?

[align=center]
[div style="border: 0px solid #9ebdce; width: 400px; height: 70px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/byc3kzF.png); background-position: left; background-size: 100%; background-position: top; text-align: left; font-family: georgia;"]

[align=center][glow=#cd8b9b,2,500]gallerynotesstorage[/glow]
[align=center][Image: tumblr_inline_nqezj49k6s1qi7awk_500.gif]
done! ~

[align=center][align=center][div style="0px; width:450px; height:auto; text-align: center; font-size: 9pt; line-height:13px;"]
BOARD MODERATOR REQUEST
CLAN: stea baston
PROOF:
(05-31-2017, 12:22 AM)checkers link Wrote: okay, so, I decided to choose a little bit ahead of time since we're doing a lot of plot stuff in the stea bastion so!!

i'd like to offer co-leader to [member=82]dannychan[/member], mainly for the fact that i've seen danny is super active and generally really nice to talk to~

but!! i'd like to offer the co-deputy/duke/duchess positions for [member=1722]blue sargent[/member] and [member=58]megumi.[/member] !! the clan isn't super big so i'm not as fussy about these but I just want to ask if you'd like the position (and if not, one of the stea bastion's other positions, medicine cat or jester)

i'd like to hopefully see you guys reply in the next week about wether you want the position or not, etc.

btw to the two of you with multiple character submissions, feel free to choose which character you want to have the HP. I don't mind at all.
PROFILE LINK: http://www.bearbonesrp.com/index.php?action=profile

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
^ just to clarify this, danny's account and the candycanekisses are the accounts that need moderator access for stea bastion and stea bastion ooc c:

[align=center]
[div style="border: 0px solid #9ebdce; width: 400px; height: 70px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/byc3kzF.png); background-position: left; background-size: 100%; background-position: top; text-align: left; font-family: georgia;"]

[align=center][glow=#cd8b9b,2,500]gallerynotesstorage[/glow]
[align=center][Image: tumblr_inline_nqezj49k6s1qi7awk_500.gif]
gotcha!

Topic Options
Thread Closed