OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
wow [member=81]deer[/member],, just wow
lowkey track

[align=center]
[b]CHAMPAGNE, COCAINE, GASOLINE
[b]AND MOST THINGS IN BETWEEN
coughs on u all
how are y'all?
[member=81]deer[/member] Cosmo would be fucking devastated that he doesn't remember him, and he'll cry too when Rooster cry
The brotherly bonding through crying tho
Yes, pls be gentle to me, Deer...  (◡‿◡✿)
Again, thank you so much, and also if you can add his glasses and headphone around his neck, that's cool too!!!

G r o s s Fangs
But I'm doing great, thank you for asking!! How are you?? <33

[align=center][div style="width: 450px; text-align: center; font-family: georgia; font-size: 8.5pt; line-height: 115%; color: #000"][i]do not speak to me, for my ears bleeds from the ringing of betrayal
shameless subbie track
[member=111]KEITH.[/member] the color blue triggers me lmfao
[member=112]euphemia r.[/member]; screams cause smol child

[member=81]deer[/member]; (butts are everyone's aesthetics lbr ((((: )

[member=6]fangs[/member]; sooo unsanitary
but i'm gud, hbu??
ARE YOU SICK FANGS GET AWAY FROM ME AAA
[align=center][div style="0px; width: 455px; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt;"]Tracking on sub!! >;3ccc
[spoiler=・゚★ ☾THE SOLDIER, THE MEDIC, AND THE ( FALLEN ) HERO][Image: SNZrQ90.jpg] [Image: sMZuRB8.jpg] [Image: roFdRwe.jpg]
Updated since 1/22/17 ★ Main character ★ All opinions are IC
Slow on replies, please bump threads after few days if haven't responded

GENERALi'm damaged in more ways than you can possibly imagine, i'm in silence
✦ Addresses himself as Captaincosmos, only as an alias; he never really drops his real name, Caleb, he doesn't want to, when he's going to have a "new life" at the Bearsbone' Main Game from FeralFront's Main Game, but he deeply loves his real name to truly let it go of him ¦ Is called either Captain or Cosmo as his nickname, though he highly prefers the latter when he doesn't like being called as a high authority ¦ Carries the Norwood surname ¦ John is his middle name
✦ Assigned male at birth ¦ Identifies himself as agender ¦ While he doesn't any pronouns as long as they use them with respect, he's mainly addressed in neutral ( they/them/their ) and masculine ( he/him/his ) pronouns
✦ To years old physically ¦ Over million years mentally and spiritually ¦ Date of birth is on December twenty first, though the year is unknown
✦ Have many incarnations, thirteen are known at the moment
✦ Residing at ThunderClan ¦ Carries the rank as their member

OTHERyou ask me, does it still beat? i tell you: barely
✦ Main human faceclaim is Mark Fischbach
✦ More details about his personality is located here
Playlist
✦ Known to the God of time and space
✦ Personality type is ENFP-A ¦ Alignment is chaotic good ¦ Temperament is Sanguine ¦ Hogwarts' Houses is Ravenclaw ¦ Divergent's Factions is Amity, Dauntless and Erudite ¦ Zodiac sign is Sagittarius, though moon sign is Cancer

APPEARANCEbut there are echoes in the room, they hit the walls and come back to me
✦ A tall, even taller than average, fit domestic feline ¦ Main colour is white, specifically including his pelt and inner ears ¦ Have black markings, mainly on his paws with dots just above them, around his head, outer ears and one more dot, also above the eye each, plus his nose is black too ¦ His eyes are the most notable feature of him due to how he have heterochromia eyes — his right eye are red as his left eye are cyan ¦ His furs is in medium-length and extremely soft, making people more than willing to give him some cuddles and hugs, which he wouldn't mind at all as he loves them so much, plus he have a pretty bushy tail
✦ He usually smells like the nature and space itself, specifically the soils and woods mixed in together and sometimes he smells like blue raspberry, mango and peach, as he never have any clan scents on him
✦ While there are times when he carries an upbeat and bright vibe though the atmosphere, he can also carry the opposite; dreadful and dark, he's like the sun who can be covered in dark clouds and shower people with his sadness ¦ He tries not to get anyone to notice the former and hides it behind a small smile, which is something he often does hold along with a shitty-eating grin
✦ Hs facial expression, and so his eyes would hold, is mainly seen as either mischievous, playfulness, enthusiasm, childlike joyful and especially curiosity
✦ He is often seen wearing a black faux satchel for his herbs with a plastic bag of lollipops, mainly filled with blue raspberry flavored
✦ Sometimes when reading or playing video games, he wears a black glasses with rectangle frames.

PERSONALITYthey break all the walls i've been trying to build
✦ He is an inspiration character, mixture of Mark Fischback ( 20% ), Seán "Jack" McLoughlin ( 20% ), Felix Kjellberg ( 5% ), the Doctor, mainly tenth and eleventh incarnation, from Doctor Who ( 20% ), his roleplayer ( 5% ), while he is also an original character ( 30% ).
✦ Outgoing, forgiving, empathetic, creative, occasionally mature, confident, resilience, clever, optimistic, adventurous, hardworking, romantic
✦ Overprotective, risky, curious, emotional, humorous, deceptive, unpredictable, complex, honest, mischievous, proud, sarcastic
✦ Rowdy, often childish, reckless, troublesome, occasionally pessimistic, indecisive, somewhat short-tempered at times, stubborn, masochistic, semi-vulgar, clumsy
✦ The unpredictable, strange God with a golden, strong heart who is viewed more or less your everyday mortal, with his outer layer of being a stereotypical, rowdy, obnoxious and alcohol-loving Irishman who swears and makes dumb jokes like no tomorrow; as his inner layer are being soft, supportive, sympathetic; a father with a starlight smile that leaks bright affection. Though, in the end, he is truly not like any other immortals and Gods when he's born to breathe burning flaws ( before once he exhales fire, he chokes on cold tragedy ), and bleeds mistakes that would become starry lessons. He is a timid and fragile child who is lost within himself, the darkness, alone ( and if you reach out to him and hug him close, can you hear his heart crying? ).
[spoiler=effects of aftermath]✦ He's a lot more touchy than usual, and would do almost anything to be touched in a platonic or friendly manner by someone, stranger or friend, despite the former, he fears it would be one of his alter ego's followers who would kill him afterwards.
✦ He will experiences an emotional moment with him crying through time to time often, either if he's alone or with someone, but it's more in joy than distress because he knows as a fact that he's truly free once again after being tormented for eight months since April, and there is always a light somewhere for him to be truly happy once again.
✦ He will apologize a lot more than usual.
✦ More to be added as the roleplay progresses[/spoiler]
Diagnosed in his human incarnation, carrying disorders over to his current incartion, with having mild ADHD ( combination type ) ¦ Otherwise, it is shown that he have paranoia, social anxiety — somewhat both mild to severe, depending on his emotions, insomnia, PTSD, after being physically, mentally, and emotionally tormented by his alter ego, Dark, for eight months, 2015 from April to November ), and mild masochism ( he can tolerate physical pain through just enjoyment or sexual pleasure, at least most of them. So anything from falling to getting stabbed on the shoulder blade, he will honestly find it enjoyable, but if it has to do with him getting dismembered or causes so much pain to him at once, making it become an overwhelming sense, he will react just as anyone who doesn't have masochism ).
✦ Is triggered to being in a complete darkness, standing in an ocean or any big water surface, and knifes being placed near or against the neck

RELATIONSHIPSthey are screams from my wounded soul
Panromantic pansexual ¦ Somewhat taken by Valerius, who's gone missing in his life at the moment ¦ Polygamous ¦ Would have a crush on almost everyone, but is currently refusing to have a love relationship with anyone as he's deeply questioning his with Valerius
Trusts almost everyone, really — despite the paranoia he suffers from, he gets emotionally attached to people very easily because of his loath on being alone ¦ You're in his friend list now ¦ Known characters who he is emotionally attached to at the moment is Keliane
✦ He is caring and respectful to just as almost anyone as he have a belief that everyone is going through something terrible that influences their actions and behaviour, though, rapists and to those who do things for their own "pleasure" as a reason — he does not tolerate them and holds lack of trust towards them
Parents are unknown ¦ Siblings are unknown ¦ Universe's Dad, or at least ThunderClan's Dad, to be honest ¦ Would adopt almost anyone, seriously though
✦ Doesn't have any apprentices at the moment

INTERACTIONmy heart has more stitches than flesh itself
Physically hard ¦ Mentally medium ¦ Attack in bold #ffffff or risk being overlooked
Pacifist — often refuses to fight and only defends, but will try to fight for those he loves, and will fight hard ¦ Would rather flee than approaching confrontations
✦ Can powerplay peaceful/non-violent actions, though he may lash and/or have a panic attack if he doesn't expect physical contacts
Won't kill on purpose ¦ Won't capture ¦ Won't torture
✦ Do not ask for capture, major injuring and kill, though minor injuring is acceptable
✦ Holds high knowledge in fighting in general and healing with herb uses
✦ Fluent in all languages, even dead languages, all known ciphers and codes, sign language, but mainly speaks English, Korean, Japanese, French, Latin, Gaelic, German and Swedish.[/spoiler]

[align=center]
CONGRATULATIONS. YOU HAVE SURVIVED THE WAR.
[div style="0px;​margin-top:-12px;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:-0.5px;color:#dee2e1f"]NOW LIVE WITH THE TRAUMA // PLOTTING. PLAYED BY: CRYWOLF. BIOGRAPHY.
70 pages i cannot believe

[align=center]
oh, what a time to be alive!hub
[member=20]fuentes[/member]; believeeee

++ other shameless subbie track

[align=center]
IF YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH YOUR YESTERDAY
THEN YOU'RE DESTINED TO REPEAT IT  ———
[br]
[member=24]trailhead[/member] I'VE FORGOTTEN MY CC CREDENTIALS im gonna have to try & remember them
Topic Options