The One That Got Away *Private*
(Sure to when?)

[size=18pt]
J̶u̷s̶t̸ ̴a̴ ̷g̸l̸i̶t̸c̴h̷ ̸i̵n̴ ̵t̴h̵e̷ ̷s̶y̷s̸t̴e̶m̸ ̵
Morning maybe?? Maybe dan is getting ready for work?

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
(Sure)

It was fairly early in the morning, around 5. He had to work today at the factory. It was hard work. And he had to work really early in the morning to pretty late at night. The working hours and conditions were horrible. Then again....That's all he's ever known. So he was used to it. He didn't complain. He was currently in the kitchen, eating some bread for breakfast.

[size=18pt]
The other male had woken after a bit, and thrown on one of the others shirts (which was like a short dress on him) and moved into the kitchen. He blinked. "What are you up so early..?"

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
He glanced over at him, a bit startled from seeing him. He didn't expect himmup so early. "Work. I work at the doctors. I always have to be in by 5:30. If I'm lucky....Most days I'm out by 6 or 7 at night." He whispered.

[size=18pt]
He frowned. "Oh. Were you gonna leave without telling me? I would have been worried."

[align=center]
He glanced over at him. "I left a note on the bedside table. Did you not see it?" He asked.

[size=18pt]
He shook his head. "No. I've got sort of bad focus in the morning."

[align=center]
He blinked, moving over and kissing his cheek. "Sorry. I'll wake you up from now on." He said.

[size=18pt]
He smiled softly and kissed him gently. "Thank you~

[align=center]
Topic Options