OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
[member=46]Leafy[/member] Imma have Ichi remember some of FF but not a lot of it since I'm not sure if Hawkclan will be around? Or if people even wanna see a Hawkclan at all xD Bc I wouldn't mind bringing it back and such but that's up to everyone else. Oh that would be cool! I haven't seen a Fairytail based character on any of the sites i've been on : D Her and Ichio will be friends though! It's gotta happen!

Advanced roleplayer ▲ 10+ year veteran ▲ PM for plots!
Current characters:

[Image: tumblr_odfm7nyI281sfpvbfo1_250.png]

(01-22-2017, 06:00 AM)yagi link Wrote:eskie make it the bee movie

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
103 MEMBERS GUYS
(01-22-2017, 05:59 AM)shizuka link Wrote:Eskie make your 69th post memorable

Everybody has like a long/detailed about me section on their summary and I'm over here with a quick one that basically screams "I didn't know how else to describe myself"
I don't even have an about me section lmao
(01-22-2017, 06:02 AM)shizuka link Wrote:[quote author=yagi link=topic=7.msg1731#msg1731 date=1485064826]
eskie make it the bee movie
[/quote]

It's tradition

Also guys my 100rh post will either be amazing or horrible

[align=center][align=center][div style="0px; width:450px; height:auto; text-align: center; font-size: 9pt; line-height:13px;"]
IM FINALLY HERE AND EVERYTHING LOOKS HELLA

[div style="background=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 300px; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 125%; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; color: black"]・゚✧ mind over matter, i'm in tatters thinking 'bout her. taste my disaster, it's heavy on my tongue. all the lights aglow, tokyo, snows. go to watch the show, curtain's closed. i'm watching you this time
[member=6]fangs[/member] oh my
I mean I usually don't do an about me so I just bullshitted one real quick on the fly eyo

103!!! whoo!

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
(01-22-2017, 06:03 AM)oddi link Wrote:IM FINALLY HERE AND EVERYTHING LOOKS HELLA

Everything looks hella

Deus Vult
[sup]thank you so much [member=2]Eskie[/member] <3 I'm just trying to figure out how to remake one of my older fps now

[align=center]
[div style="border: 0px solid #9ebdce; width: 400px; height: 70px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/byc3kzF.png); background-position: left; background-size: 100%; background-position: top; text-align: left; font-family: georgia;"]

[align=center][glow=#cd8b9b,2,500]gallerynotesstorage[/glow]
[align=center][Image: tumblr_inline_nqezj49k6s1qi7awk_500.gif]
(01-22-2017, 06:00 AM)Sorrel link Wrote:[member=46]Leafy[/member] Imma have Ichi remember some of FF but not a lot of it since I'm not sure if Hawkclan will be around? Or if people even wanna see a Hawkclan at all xD Bc I wouldn't mind bringing it back and such but that's up to everyone else. Oh that would be cool! I haven't seen a Fairytail based character on any of the sites i've been on : D Her and Ichio will be friends though! It's gotta happen!
Even on FF she was based off of Wendy from FT i just never had the same name
fr tho
on ff she liked ichi, i think she looked up to him
when you bring him in, which clan do you plan on putting him in?

[b]Mistakes I made when I was younger
Wendy Marvell ღ Daryl Dixon ღ Emilia
Topic Options