maybe i’m fucking scum && salem
[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; width: 430px; text-align: justify; font-size: 7.5pt; line-height: 125%; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: 2px;"]cigars, eh? not exactly what he was going for, but he wasn't going to pass up a smoke. well... actually, he couldn't help but have to pass up the cigars. he had no cash on him. "ma'am, might i do a favor instead for a smoke? i's don't gots any money on me," he asked, his voice unusually sheepish for the level of confidence he had just been exuding earlier.

shepherd needed to make a good impression on the people here otherwise he was screwed. to him, this was just like any other gang or group he had been apart of growing up. you befriend the right people, you tend to make it out alive and, if you're lucky enough, you can keep going unscathed.

[align=center]
[div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; width: 430px; text-align: center; font-size: 15pt; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: -1px;"]✧ so come, one and all to see the apathy
[div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; width: 430px; text-align: center; font-size: 9pt; font-family: arial; margin-top: -4px; letter-spacing: 1px;"](( the reems of grey stencil that fill the tapestry. ))
[Image: cef42342274b2a408b9394d3e1e027e6dcea3762.gif]
Topic Options