maybe i’m fucking scum && salem
[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; width: 410px; text-align: justify; font-size: 7.5pt; line-height: 125%; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: 2px;"]seeing her trying to juggle holding a child and medical supplies, shepherd reached out a hand rather quickly to take anything he could to help her. he gave her a nervous smile, wincing slightly due to the sudden movement. the pain shot through his hips and abdomen like a bolt of lightning, but he wasn't about to let that be known. who knows, she could use this weakness to her advantage to take him out. things were just looking up for him, he wasn't going to let himself get killed so soon.

hearing her say the little one's name made the tension in his body loosen. jasper. that was a good name. "the name's shepherd katz, ma'am. and yours?" shep would respond chirpily, tucking the items under his left arm so that he could stick his hand out for her to shake. "you think you could lend me a smoke too?"

[align=center]
[div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; width: 430px; text-align: center; font-size: 15pt; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: -1px;"]✧ so come, one and all to see the apathy
[div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; width: 430px; text-align: center; font-size: 9pt; font-family: arial; margin-top: -4px; letter-spacing: 1px;"](( the reems of grey stencil that fill the tapestry. ))
[Image: cef42342274b2a408b9394d3e1e027e6dcea3762.gif]
Topic Options