maybe i’m fucking scum && salem
[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; width: 410px; text-align: justify; font-size: 7.5pt; line-height: 125%; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: 2px;"]wow, help with his injury and a place to stay all in one? albeit a few days, but it beat sleeping in a makeshift tent until he could find his own place. he would take anything but a tent. his back was killing him after sleeping on the hard ass floor. shepherd flashed her a grin and nodded his head.

wait a second. he squinted his eyes and leaned closer to get a better look at the woman in front of him. “oh sh-“ oops, there’s a kid. “shoot! i know you. you were the one with the cigar when i got here, yeah?” shepherd pulled his shirt down and put his hands on his hips. he looked snarky as hell, and his stance just added to it. he really thought he was on top of the world, untouched, and he tried to look it too.

“you have a kid?” he asked, leaning his head to try and get a good look at jasper’s face to flash him a silly face in an attempt to get a giggle out of the kid. “what’s his name?”

[align=center]
[div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; width: 430px; text-align: center; font-size: 15pt; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: -1px;"]✧ so come, one and all to see the apathy
[div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; width: 430px; text-align: center; font-size: 9pt; font-family: arial; margin-top: -4px; letter-spacing: 1px;"](( the reems of grey stencil that fill the tapestry. ))
[Image: cef42342274b2a408b9394d3e1e027e6dcea3762.gif]
Topic Options