A Night's Dreaming ~Joining~
Cecelia had been focusing on keeping herself warm when she heard other voices. Looking at the two males that were near her, especially looking at Edmund. "I mean no harm, I was just looking for a home." Cecelia said knowing that her old home was gone. Especially since she was on her own. Cecelia nodded when she was asked if she was hurt. "I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking and hurt my ankle." She said.

Cecelia looked at both men still. She hadn't even said her name yet, but she hadn't even thought about it, since she was still deciding whether if it was a good idea to trust these two. "Who are you?" She asked not sure what kind of reaction that would get from them. She just hoped to have a home.

When Frank offered her his coat it took her by surprise. She didn't except that either one of them would be that nice. "Thanks." She said now having a source of being warm. That's when she decided that it was probably safe now. "I'm Cecelia Mac." Cecelia said now telling the two her name. Cecelia nodded to what Edmund said. No one brought her here, she came on her own free will. She had no family or home.
Topic Options