SAID HE'S A SCUMBAG DON'T YOU KNOW? && double joining
[align=center][div style="width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: .6px; color: #494949;"]she remembers her first walk up the mountain. a bit more than a year ago, terribly underprepared for how actually cold it’d be. a jacket her brother had given her in spite of all the quarreling they did is the only thing she has as a reminder of him. changes in scenery never saved the van doren’s from the big, dark clouds over their heads, their tragedy follows them. so, maybe, a place like flintlock lodge is meant for them: cold, bitter, and unrelenting. josephine’s entire world has flipped since arriving and her old day-to-day life feels like an eternity ago.

trailing after eddie when she noticed what he was going to investigate, she eyes the two visitors. from her extensive travels, joey doesn’t recognize either of them, and they look quite young, so she doubts they just hiked the mountain for fun or anything else besides some kind of shelter. their captain abruptly stops, receiving furrowed eyebrows, then a shake of her head. even though joey’s almost known eddie her whole life, he’s still a strong silent type, something she’s never quite understood. in the wake of freddie’s death, she’s the only other one in flintlock’s council of sorts, so if he’s not going to talk, she’ll shoulder the responsibility; at least bernard has greeted them already.

joey steps past eddie, sizing up the young man and young woman. ” the trek up here isn’t exactly a great time, so i’m guessing you’re here to stay? “ joey assumes, waiting a moment before continuing, [color=#990000]” i’m joey, that’s bernard, and our captain is back there, eddie. “ she introduces, motioning to the two men before focusing back on sköll and kismet. her eyes narrow as she notices her hands behind her back, green eyes darting from the girl’s face to her arms. [color=#990000]” sweetheart, i think it’d be best for you to put whatever you have away, i’d hate to have to use it on you. “ she advises, a small, close-lipped smile on joey’s face.

the lodge’s recent losses and threats meant she is even more on edge than usual, she can never be cautious enough.

// this is,, so bad & so late but i wanted to still reply. welcome to flintlock!

[spoiler=tags, updated 09/11/2021]BASICS[color=#990000]I HAD A DREAM

&. ❝ josephine elena van doren ❞ |  joey, hoey | female [ she/her ] .
&. 22 years old . | november first ; scorpio .
&. reaper of flintlock lodge .

PERSONALITYGOT EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED
&. impulsive . outgoing . femme fatale . flirtatious . seemingly emotionless . guarded . self-destructive . obsessive . hot headed . reckless . kleptomania tendencies . selfish . brat .  assertive . loyal to those close to her . intuitive . stubborn . passionate . self-preserving . quick . nosey . reliable . non-committal . determined . secretive . resentful . resourceful . distrusting .

APPEARANCENOT WHAT YOU THINK
&.  five foot six & one hundred and seventeen pounds ; reference .
↳ blonde hair just past her collarbone, grows a dirtier blonde, lightening up as soon as any sun touches it .
↳ slim, muscular build. legs on the longer side .
↳ big blue/green doe eyes, light yet well-groomed eyebrows, full lips, dimples .

INTERACTIONSAND IF I’M BEING HONEST
&.  [ 8/10 ] physically  |  [ 9/10 ] psychologically .
↳ difficulty w/ guns [ medium ] | difficulty w/ melees [ hard ] | difficulty w/ hand-to-hand [ hard ]
↳ combat information .
&. attack in bold #990000 | [member=570]scully[/member] | PM for any major plots .
&. friendly or nonviolent actions may be powerplayed .

INVENTORYIT MIGHT’VE BEEN A NIGHTMARE
&. [ 2 ] weapons | [ 0 ] armor pieces | [ 0 ] consumables | [ 2 ] aid items | [ 1 ] misc .
↳ one combat knife .
↳ a three piece throwing knife set
↳ a bracelet from her late mother, each one of her sisters has a piece to the same set, their mother having the biggest piece

RELATIONSHIPSTO ANYONE WHO MIGHT CARE
&. elizabeth van doren (npc) x malcolm van doren (npc) | second youngest of nine children .
↳ cassian van doren, eldest, flintlock .
↳ beau van doren, second eldest, unknown .
↳ range rover van doren, unknown .
↳ scarlett van doren, flintlock .
↳ tara van doren, unknown .
↳ julian van doren, flintlock .
↳ maxine van doren, just older than joey, flintlock .
↳ richard van doren, youngest, deceased .
↳ lucky van doren, cousin, flintlock .
&. pansexual, panromantic ; mongamous  . | scared of commitment, however enjoys casual fun .
&. lover to william stirling
↳ reoccurring friends with benefits.
↳ parents to rosalie willa van doren, one year old .
&. lover to theodore knope
↳ partner in the badlands
&. crushing on cassidy van den bergh[/spoiler]

I DON'T BELONG TO ANYONE,
[size=9pt]BUT EVERYBODY KNOWS MY NAME —— INFO
Topic Options