pumped up kicks ┊ INTRO (O)
[align=center][div style="width:500px;text-align:justify;line-height:1.2;font-size:9pt;"] Jasper had been out scavenging in nearby neighborhoods from Ripmourne, having left Rosie earlier in the morning with a kiss goodbye. Last night he had not done much hunting, rather turning in early so he could get plenty of sleep to gather supplies for the group. But Jasper did not mind- he rather liked finding creative ways to enter old homes and gathering what he found useful to the group. This time, he had found a spare drawing journal that made him think of Levi.

He made his way back to the cabin, a long walk when weighed down with a duffel bag and a backpack full of enough supplies to hold the group over for the week or so. His eyes scanned the forest for any movement, still watchful of any survivors that may be still wandering.

Jasper seemed to be one of the last to arrive at the cabin, entering with the bags slung around him, making a beeline for the kitchen. He placed the bags on the countertop, his gaze scanning the house to find the back of a blonde head upon the couch.

”Ro, come help me with these?” He called just over the volume of the surrounding conversations.

Jasper began unzipping the bags and opening them wide. When Rosie would approach, he’d extend a hand to stroke the back of her hair and place a kiss upon her forehead in greeting.

”I found something Levi might like,” The brunette spoke in a quieter voice, taking out the journal from his backpack to offer to Rosie. ”Might be better if you gave it to him.” Levi and his relationship had likely been far too turbulent for Levi to accept a gift from Jasper without thinking it backhanded. Still, Jasper was not cold enough to ignore a perfect condition sketchbook sitting in the middle of a coffee table. He had always loved Levi’s artwork after all.

[spoiler=TAGS ♛ UPDATED 9/29] ♛ PINTEREST BOARD && SPOTIFY PLAYLIST

BASICS × STOP, DROP, AND DRAG ME INTO PLACE AND LOCK THE FIRE ESCAPES
⤨ jasper torrance && sometimes goes by “jasp”
⤨ cis male && he/him
⤨ twenty one years && december twenty second [ capricorn ]
⤨ resident of ripmourne, killer of devils ditch forest

PHYSICAL × I’LL BREAK YOUR PRETTY FACE. OH, YOU CLEVER LITTLE THINGS, THE SYCOPHANTIC TEENS
⤨ physical health && 95% [ minor bruises and cuts currently healing ]
⤨ carries a hunting knife and various throwing knives on him

APPEARANCE × WHAT A PRECIOUS BASKET CASE. NOW SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH
⤨ recently buzzed black hair ; dark brown eyes ; muscular, average physique ; six foot two ; just under two hundred pounds
⤨ various tattoos, sprawling primarily over his arms and chest, done by levi porter ; pierced nose
⤨ wears dark/black clothes ; slight alt/grunge style ; usually in black cargo joggers or jeans, loose t-shirts or sweatshirts, and black combat boots

PERSONALITY × IF I COULD BURN THIS TOWN, I WOULDN’T HESITATE TO SMILE WHILE YOU SUFFOCATE AND DIE
⤨ a manipulative, exploitative charmer ; extremely protective of group mates ; easy to rile up ; outspoken and often controlling ; malicious and sadistic ; enjoys providing and caring for his group mates ; untrusting to outsiders ; destructive and ambitious

RELATIONSHIPS × AND THAT WOULD BE JUST FINE- AND WHAT A LOVELY TIME THAT IT WOULD SURELY BE
⤨ sylvie torrance x william torrance && parents - deceased
⤨ heterosexual, monogamous ; in a long-term relationship with rosie porter

INTERACTIONS × SO BITE YOUR TONGUE AND CHOKE YOURSELF TO SLEEP
⤨ hard mentally | extreme physically | enjoys toying with his victims and playing games with them- rarely kills straightforwardly unless necessary
  ↳ difficulty w/ guns [ hard ] | difficulty w/ melees [ extreme ] | difficulty w/ hand-to-hand [ extreme ]
⤨ non-violent power play allowed
⤨ will not attack/kill/maim/capture without asking the author
⤨ do not kill/maim/capture without asking me (eskie)
[/spoiler]
Topic Options