maybe one day i will get around to fixing myself, too. | open intro. | nin.
[Image: 055a3daa82536c4b0ac91415885bef7f.jpg]
[glow=#00ff00,2,300][gfont=East Sea Dokdo]NAIYANA "NIN" SAENPONG.[/gfont][/glow]
"speech."thought. — normal.

[gfont=Lora]Nin narrowed her eyes at him at his little jump—was he surprised by her nature? He really shouldn't be, she thought to herself, with the way things are in the world. For his own good.[/gfont]

[gfont=Lora]You shouldn't worry for a stranger, she chided herself, he is not your responsibility, but your [i]brother is. Think of him. Would he benefit from this?[/i][/gfont]

[gfont=Lora]"Torrin Silas Latimer," Nin echoed, blinking blandly at his words, then shaking her head. Besides a small scrape near her ankle and her usual bumps and bruises from being on the road, she was probably fine. "No, I'm not injured." She paused, considering his answer as to his allegiance. The Lodge, huh? She might have delivered some things there before. She didn't tend to keep names. "How good of a medic are you?"[/gfont]

//it's alright! totally understandable; take your time. irl comes first

[abbr=character sheet here][gfont=East Sea Dokdo][shadow=green,left]you know i'll take my heart clean apart if it helps yours beat.[/shadow][/gfont][/abbr]
Topic Options