maybe one day i will get around to fixing myself, too. | open intro. | nin.
[Image: 055a3daa82536c4b0ac91415885bef7f.jpg]
[glow=#00ff00,2,300][gfont=East Sea Dokdo]NAIYANA "NIN" SAENPONG.[/gfont][/glow]
"speech."thought. — normal.

[gfont=Lora]Scarface, huh? Nin watched as a young man stepped onto the scene, her gaze flickering from the growling black dog to the other one that had threatened her previously to the man, improvisational escape routes popping up in the back of her head. She knew this area well enough—it wasn't one that she frequented, but it was certainly one that she had traveled through previously. Probably to deliver some minor messages, but she didn't pay much attention to the importance of those messages unless she was given something big in return as payment. An apt nickname.[/gfont]

[gfont=Lora]One of her hands slipped into her pocket to grip one of the large, smooth stones that she kept for throwing, narrowing her eyes down at the new dog as soon as the wild dog raced out of sight, her attention lasered in on it. She didn't know much about different breeds of dog, but it seemed to be big enough to incapacitate her if it tried hard enough.[/gfont]

[gfont=Lora]Or if the owner is a good trainer, she thought, looking to the man now. She let herself stay silent for a moment before cautiously speaking, her tone quiet but steady, "...Who are you? What is your allegiance?"[/gfont]

[abbr=character sheet here][gfont=East Sea Dokdo][shadow=green,left]you know i'll take my heart clean apart if it helps yours beat.[/shadow][/gfont][/abbr]
Topic Options