[/table]
maybe one day i will get around to fixing myself, too. | open intro. | nin.
TORRIN LATIMER
THINK I’LL DYE MY HAIR AND I’LL MOVE TO ALASKA!
space
Torrin was also afraid of these specific dogs. the wild dogs of the lodge had attacked him and his loved ones before, once to the point that he had watched with a broken heart as members went out to cull the population.

bella wasn’t one of those dogs, and the tiny medic wasn’t ever seen without her. she she was angry, though, the black samoyed/labrador mix could certainly fool a stranger.

so now she was snarling and standing this wild dog off, and torrin didn’t really know what to do. he’d come up over a ridge to see a girl in a tree, and an angry dog. and now bella was getting protective? the medic sighed, slumping his shoulders and furrowing a brow. ”OY” the man called, furrowing a brow. ”You hungry, scarface? fetch!” He rummaged in his bag as he spoke, hoping to really get its attention before throwing a bag of jerky as for down the ridge as he could. Hopefully it’s roll down, the dog would chase it, and he could make sure this girl was uninjured.
space
MALE. FLINTLOCK. MEDIUM. ½ Graytor. REF. BIO
#psychosocial.

[align=center][table]
s
[div style="margin-top: -6px; height: 75px; width: 250px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8px;"]TORRIN is a MALE HUMAN with HE/HIM pronouns. he is currently a medic of the FLINTLOCK LODGE and is 18 years old. he is physically MEDIUM and mentally HARD. attack in BOLD #FFB347. played by ARCTURUS..
Topic Options