cheers - INTRO
They were usually fashionably late, usually due to taking inventory of what was there taking in account what had been used that day if anything - making sure no one stole from them. So, when the medic joined the group they knew it was obvious they had missed something. Though seeing Dusk with the drink, it didn't take much for them to at least somewhat figure out what was going on.

Taking a cigarette and lighting it, they walked forward, hands in their pockets, as they moved more to join the group headed more towards Dusk. "Sorry I'm late" they apologized "First batch finished I take it? Congratulations" they took the cigarette out between their fingers to exhale the smoke before returning it to rest between their lips.

They then got themself a glass to bring to Frank, a small smirk on their face at the amusing thought of them being the medic but partaking in such events - god, their parents would have a fit. "Half way Frank - if it's as good as I just heard I wouldn't be leaving any for anyone else" they chuckled before taking the glass back once full again and trading the cancer stick for a sip of the drink.

"And I was right - this is damn good."

Topic Options