saved these words — blake .
[align=center][div style="width: 430px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 6pt; letter-spacing: 2.5px; word-spacing: 0px; line-height: 12px; color: #000"]❝ I’d like to talk to you if that’s all right. ❞

Eddie clenched his jaw with a slow nod of the head.

❝ Alone. ❞

He’d noticed for days, for weeks, a gradual turmoil inside Blake Kegan’s head. Whether she liked it or not, Eddie could sense these things — after all, neither could deny that once, a long time ago, they had been married and thought that they were in love. Whilst Eddie’s own wrongdoings caused the marriage to fail, it didn’t mean that he did not still care about Blake. Perhaps not romantically, but certainly protectively. And, whilst Danny was away, Alfie was no longer, and the children were still in Northstar District, Blake was left to wallow in her own mind. A dangerous position to be in. Edmund would know; he struggled with the very same thing.

Hands in his pockets, Edmund stepped into his office, holding the door open for Blake as she stepped in. ❝ Take a seat. ❞ Eddie offered, but Blake would choose to stand regardless. That was all right, Eddie supposed, instead leaning back against his desk as he looked across at Blake worriedly. 

❝ You don’t have to talk to me, but I just need you to know that I’m still here for you. You may hate me… all right, but I’m someone to open up to because… ❞ Eddie looked off to the side, swallowing hard as he nodded his head to himself. ❝ I know it’s difficult. A lot has happened and it’s not easy when you feel like you’ve got to go through it all on your own. ❞

❝ What I’m trying to say is that… You can talk to me about anything, Blake. I know you’re struggling right now — I can see it in your eyes —and I just need you to know that you don’t have to do this on your own. We don’t have to be anything, not friends, not anything; I just want you to be okay. ❞

[align=center]
I'M OUT OF MY MIND, REPLAYING THE SCENE
[sup]AS THESE THOUGHTS START TO ASPHYXIATE ME — NOTES.

[/sup]
Topic Options