GRIM FEELINGS / p
[align=center][div style="width: 370px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 10pt; line-height: 1.4; color: black;"]— As much as Colt liked to claim that he was a cold-blooded killer and a ruthless mercenary, it wasn't true. Not in the slightest. He had no qualms with murder, that wasn't it - but he would only kill bad people. Although he wouldn't say it, unlike Minsuh, he was a highly empathetic person - and it had been his downfall as a mercenary. If he'd just ignored the fact that Eddie was clearly a good man and killed him like he was supposed to, then he probably would've been helping to lead the Ring right at that very moment. It was weird to think about.

Colt shrugged when Minsuh picked the cabins; to be honest, she was probably right. He doubted that there was too much left over in the buildings in town. He hadn't searched there himself before, but others probably had. "Fine with me." It was quiet, then; the young man reached a gloved hand into his coat and pulled out an apple, taking a big bite. He was starting to think that he and Minsuh would finish the job in silence - which he would've been fine with - when she spoke up again.

"What is your story, 귀여운 소년?" Colt blinked, furrowing his brow with a slight frown. Was she... speaking another language? "Uh..." Getting over his momentary confusion, he considered the question for a moment. He hated getting this question because he always had to lie through his teeth. "There's not much of a story to tell, honestly. Spent most of my life with my family. Traveled a lot. They were never great to me, so I chose to leave a few weeks ago. Ended up here." To be fair, that was almost... a half-truth. Of course, he excluded the bits where his 'family' was a ring of mercenaries and his true reason for ending up in Flintlock was to kill their captain. "What about you?" Colt would ask, happy to change the subject. "You're new, too, right?"

━━━━━━━ THE BOY WHO FELL INTO THE SKY
HAD NO ONE THERE TO WATCH HIM CRY *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Topic Options