I'M JUST A MIRROR / william
[align=center][div style="width: 370px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 10pt; line-height: 1.4; color: black;"]— Colt had grown up surrounded by cruel, callous, mean people. Had there been exceptions? Of course. Matter of fact, he'd been close with quite a few of the kids his age. The adults, though - they had all been miserable. Selfish pricks, the whole lot of them. That being said, it had been a bit of a culture shock for Colt to arrive at the Lodge and find that everyone was... nice. Well, not everyone - again, there were exceptions. But most of the people at the Lodge were friendly, warm. They cared about each other, they would fight side by side. For the first time in Colt's life, he had met people that he looked up to. People that he wanted to be like. People like Eddie, and Will.

Colt had first met Will at the party in the bar, a week or so back. The two had gotten along right off the bat; William had dozens of stories about his life up his sleeve, and Colt - who had only known captivity up until very recently - was more than keen to listen. Will was brave, loyal, caring, strong - and he also didn't take shit from anyone. That was exactly how Colt wanted people to perceive him. He figured that if he started hanging around the guy, some of that toughness would start to rub off on him. So he'd hung around Will whenever he had the chance without being too overbearing. Will seemed to enjoy his company, so it was a win-win. As far as the young mercenary could tell, they were becoming good friends.

It was a particularly cold, foggy evening. Colt was lounging on the couch in the living room, debating on going out to set some traps. He lifted his gaze at the sound of heavy footsteps in the hall to his left - only to see Will walk in. His face brightened, and he grinned. "Hey, Will." He sat up straight, scooting to the edge of his seat. "You busy? Wanna go out on a quick hunt?" he would ask. Shit - his voice didn't sound too squeaky, did it? He wanted to sound cool. "O-Or we could spar."

━━━━━━━ THE BOY WHO FELL INTO THE SKY
HAD NO ONE THERE TO WATCH HIM CRY *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Topic Options