ignoring the problems just to hold what we had [ p, william ]
[align=center][div style="width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: .6px; color: #494949;"]simply listening to william squirm is enough for her. the small glimpse of his initial shock from her little message was sweet enough; she doesn’t need to see the subtle, nervous pacing or the hand gestures in an attempt to sort through everything. she tries to just close her eyes and ignore him; which works, at least until he stops talking.

joey’s eyes open, bottom lip slightly jutting out into a pout. why does him finally shutting the fuck up make her feel worse? this pull he has makes her loose her general sense, she hates it. sitting with the feeling is hard. she sits up, hugging part of her blanket to her chest. next, there’s a shake of her head; joey won’t go running after him, she’s better than that. she slowly lays back down, taking a deep breath and closing her eyes to try and sleep. moments pass like hours as her mind races. fuck. she sits up and slips out of the makeshift bed and opens her tent quietly, heading towards william’s.

pushing the tent’s flap open, ” more dangerous than you? “ joey asks, a bit of a challenge. she’s has his hand around her neck and be the source of much of his anger, yet she’s still here; and doing pretty well if she were to be asked. plus... why the hell does will care so much who she’s around? wouldn’t he be happy if she was done away with? it feels possessive to her and that’s just something josephine always entirely rejects; and something she thought he has a strong dislike too as well. this part makes up her mind to not
clear up the fact that her and walker hadn’t even kissed let alone slept together, will just assumed and that isn’t her problem in the slightest. letting his mind fill with all those scenarios is just a little too good for her to stop.

she sits just inside his tent, knees up to her chest. [color=#990000]” it’s cold. “ she states to change the subject, making eye contact with him almost expectantly. but, without waiting for a comment from him, she crawls over and grabs one of his arms to wrap around herself as she curls up beside him, one of her hands rests on his chest. she’s okay with the small silence that follows; why did she miss this?... why does it just feel right? the thoughts terrify her; feels feel vulnerable yet safe as well as this odd fluttering in her stomach. she swallows hard, just trying to shove the sensations out. [color=#990000]” i went to the new badlands around my birthday, “ joey tells him, [color=#990000]” it’s a lot different... it was nice, a lot of fun, “ she’s speaking softly as they tread into uncharted waters. [color=#990000]” i want you to come with me next time, i think you’d like it, “ she suggests, fingers gently dragging across his skin to draw little circles. she wants to keep talking, keep telling him all the things that happened since they’d last actually talked, but the fear creeps back in; what if he really hates you?

[spoiler=tags, updated 02/07/2021]BASICS[color=#990000]I HAD A DREAM

&. ❝ josephine elena van doren ❞ |  joey, hoey | female [ she/her ] .
&. 22 years old . | november first ; scorpio .
&. reaper of flintlock lodge .

PERSONALITYGOT EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED
&. impulsive . outgoing . femme fatale . flirtatious . seemingly emotionless . guarded . self-destructive . obsessive . hot headed . reckless . kleptomania tendencies . selfish . brat .  assertive . loyal to those close to her . intuitive . stubborn . passionate . self-preserving . quick . nosey . reliable . non-committal . determined . secretive . resentful . resourceful . distrusting .

APPEARANCENOT WHAT YOU THINK
&.  five foot six & one hundred and seventeen pounds ; reference .
↳ blonde hair just past her collarbone, grows a dirtier blonde, lightening up as soon as any sun touches it .
↳ slim, muscular build. legs on the longer side .
↳ big blue/green doe eyes, light yet well-groomed eyebrows, full lips, dimples .

INTERACTIONSAND IF I’M BEING HONEST
&.  [ 8/10 ] physically  |  [ 9/10 ] psychologically .
↳ difficulty w/ guns [ medium ] | difficulty w/ melees [ hard ] | difficulty w/ hand-to-hand [ hard ]
↳ combat information .
&. attack in bold #990000 | [member=570]scully[/member] | PM for any major plots .
&. friendly or nonviolent actions may be powerplayed .

INVENTORYIT MIGHT’VE BEEN A NIGHTMARE
&. [ 2 ] weapons | [ 0 ] armor pieces | [ 0 ] consumables | [ 2 ] aid items | [ 1 ] misc .
↳ one combat knife .
↳ a three piece throwing knife set
↳ a bracelet from her late mother, each one of her sisters has a piece to the same set, their mother having the biggest piece

RELATIONSHIPSTO ANYONE WHO MIGHT CARE
&. elizabeth van doren (npc) x malcolm van doren (npc) | second youngest of nine children .
↳ cassian van doren, eldest, flintlock .
↳ beau van doren, second eldest, unknown .
↳ range rover van doren, unknown & scarlett van doren, dead .
↳ auden van doren, unknown & tara van doren, dead .
↳ maxine van doren, just older than joey, flintlock .
↳ richard van doren, youngest, flintlock .
&. pansexual, panromantic ; mongamous  . | scared of commitment, however enjoys casual fun .
&. lover to william stirling
↳ reoccurring friends with benefits.
↳ parents to rosalie willa van doren, five months old .
&. lover to theodore knope
↳ partner in the badlands
&. crushing on cassidy van den bergh[/spoiler]

I DON'T BELONG TO ANYONE,
[size=9pt]BUT EVERYBODY KNOWS MY NAME —— INFO
Topic Options