the blue wrath — p. salem
[align=center][div style="width: 430px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 6pt; letter-spacing: 2.5px; word-spacing: 0px; line-height: 12px; color: #000"]There was a reason why everybody loved Teddy so much.

When you had his attention, the world was an exquisite place. Like the sun rays penetrating every pore, warming you from the inside out. Intense like a burning fever from heaven’s glow, the adoration from a prodigal man was as if you were the only person on earth. His warm breath could capture the pulse of any unsuspecting person like the human incarnation of a fire. Something so mesmerising and yet capable of such ruin, but anyone would stay for the comfort that his warmth could bring.

But then, he could forget you in a blink of an eye and suddenly the world would become a cold, cold place. It was dangerous the way he could make someone feel so unworthy by doing absolutely nothing at all, but that was the liability that came with being so entrancing in nature. When it came to Salem, things changed the moment he realised she had something to offer him — oh, how he could flip like a switch so quickly when someone stood in the way of his ambitions. Salem had a lot of riches, Teddy found out through the man that she was on the run from. Teddy saved her life that day by smoothly spitting out lies the hired killer’s way; he could have easily tossed her away to the dogs, but the mention of her worth only inspired him.

Salem stormed over towards Teddy, Teddy’s lips curling into a smile as he held the kitten out for Salem to take with ease. ❝ Oh, Darlin’, ya just the person I was hoping to see. ❞ He hummed, casually sliding his hands into his pockets as he rocked back and forth whilst she ranted at him. He lifted one hand, as if to urge her to simmer down, before he pointed out smugly, ❝ Oh, it don’t madda. This is for the benefit of everyone around ya and trust me, you will be thanking me later when you get your riches back tenfold. ❞

He raised his brows expectantly before leaning in to add, Hey, don’ worry about it. Remember that you stole this fortune; if ya don’t have the money, your mama don’t have a reason to hunt you down. We’ll take that burden right off ya hands. ❞ He gave her a quick, insincere smile before stepping passed her to look at his subordinates. ❝ C’mon, let’s get a move on. ❞

[align=center][div style="width: 400px; font-family: verdana; text-align: justify; font-size: 6pt; line-height: 1.4; letter-spacing: 0.5px; word-spacing: 2px; margin-bottom: 5px;"]✧・゚: I'VE BEEN IN LIKE A THOUSAND TIMES, DATED EVERY WOMAN IN THE ATMOSPHERE. I'VE BEEN TO EVERY CONTINENT, BROKEN ALL THE HEARTS IN EVERY HEMISPHERE, AND IF I'M NOT THE TYPE OF GUY YOU LIKE TO CIRCUMVENT, JUST REMEMBER NOT TO LOVE ME WHEN I DISAPPEAR. I GRADUATED AT THE TOP, I LIKE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE BOURGEOISIE . . .
Topic Options