the blue wrath — p. salem
[align=center][div style="width: 430px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 6pt; letter-spacing: 2.5px; word-spacing: 0px; line-height: 12px; color: #000"]He overindulged her with opportunity. She didn’t bite, and so it was time to peel his mask off.

❝ Turn the whole place on it’s head — I don’t care. Just get me what I want. ❞ Teddy remarked snottily as he approached Salem’s home, followed closely by five of his most loyal subordinates. Four men and a woman, forbidding glares across their features as they prepared to ransack her home for the precious metals and jewels. They didn’t care if she was currently at home; Theodore Knope would leave with what he wanted.

It would be for the benefit of the whole group after all. Salem was nothing more than a materialistic, defiant woman like a dragon obsessed with its undeserving treasure. Teddy once had good opinions of the woman, but her persistent desire to thumb her nose at Teddy at any given moment, overlooking any kindness he’d offer (that she most certainly didn’t deserve) finally brought about the hostility of his true nature.

Teddy stopped outside Salem’s door, stepping aside as he allowed his five subordinates to barge into the general store wordlessly before beginning their thorough search. Soon following into the store was Teddy, lip curled with disdain and arms folded across his chest as he searched the room. He spotted a skittish-looking Chrissy watching the chaos unfold, Teddy wandering over and making kissy noises to catch her attention. Soon, he carefully lifted her into his arms, tickling her head whilst he watched his subordinates trash the place in search for his rightful treasure.

Today, Salem would face reality. Side with Teddy, and one could reap all the benefits of their loyalty; he could give his loyal followers the height of luxury in a world so inhospitable. Look down on him, though — treat him as the enemy — and he’d eventually set one’s whole world aflame. With a glower on his face, Teddy watched the unfolding events ahead of him. Today Salem would be the emotional martyr for The Badlands’ ambitious cause.

[align=center][div style="width: 400px; font-family: verdana; text-align: justify; font-size: 6pt; line-height: 1.4; letter-spacing: 0.5px; word-spacing: 2px; margin-bottom: 5px;"]✧・゚: I'VE BEEN IN LIKE A THOUSAND TIMES, DATED EVERY WOMAN IN THE ATMOSPHERE. I'VE BEEN TO EVERY CONTINENT, BROKEN ALL THE HEARTS IN EVERY HEMISPHERE, AND IF I'M NOT THE TYPE OF GUY YOU LIKE TO CIRCUMVENT, JUST REMEMBER NOT TO LOVE ME WHEN I DISAPPEAR. I GRADUATED AT THE TOP, I LIKE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE BOURGEOISIE . . .
Topic Options