I DON'T BITE ;; open, visiting Rafe
[align=center][div style="width: 430px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 6pt; letter-spacing: 2.5px; word-spacing: 0px; line-height: 12px; color: #000"]As far as Rafe was aware, he was the sole child of Lionel King. No siblings to compete with and certainly no illegitimate children to turn into the next family scandal for the tabloids to lap up. As far as he’d been aware, his parents were in a happy marriage, content with their early retirement with their riches. Little did he know, at the age of nine Rafe would have a half-sister who’d metaphorically live half the world away. Rafe had a history in Los Santos, or his family did anyway. The sanctuary of his late father to escape from life as a celebrity when the world suddenly became a much more dangerous place for a man of his prominence.

After he’d passed away, Raphael felt the alluring presence of Los Santos himself. Although he gave himself far more credit as an A-lister’s child than it was really due, he felt that he ought to visit his father’s favorite sanctuary. And, as Rafe stood nearby a dog run, Gigi knelt nearby as she spoke to the dogs, he watched with curiosity as a woman approached. And then, his brows raised with surprise at his father’s name. Lips parted, hesitation across his face, before Rafe took a step closer, leaning on the fence. ❝ He’s not available right now, ❞ No shit, ❝ but I can give you my autograph if that’s what you’re here for. ❞ 

[align=center]
YOU CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD THEN TORE MY WORLD APART
[div style="width: 400px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 5pt; line-height: 1; letter-spacing: 3px; word-spacing: 2px; margin-bottom: 5px;"]ONLY A DEVIL LIKE YOU COULD MAKE ME SIN LIKE I DO.
Topic Options