❝ jungle youth — introduction . ❞
[align=center][div style="width: 430px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 6pt; letter-spacing: 1.5px; word-spacing: 0px; line-height: 12px; color: #000"]Their leader soon approached, Rafe slowly lifting his head to look over his shoulder towards Ves before a broad smile began to sprawl across his lips. Hello- ❞ He sung lightly as he sunk back into the sofa, leg crossing over his knee with a comfortable ease. Turning to look back down towards the drawing, his eyes shifted across the paper whilst Gianna shuffled to face Ves. ❝ Noo, I’ll be a big artist! ❞ Gianna pointed out with a grin, before adding, ❝ I aaaam growing every day - I may be little but not for very long. ❞

❝ Gigi, my dear - I’m sure he knows that already. ❞ Rafe sighed with amusement, hand running across the top of Gianna’s head before he looked towards Ves again as he neared the father and daughter duo to observe the drawing. ❝ That looks wonderful! ❞ Rafe stared at Ves quietly for a second before questioning in a hushed tone - as if Gianna couldn’t hear regardless - ❝ I don’t actually look like that, do I? ❞ Then popped Gianna’s head out from where she sat leaning against her father, grinning over at Ves smugly.

As if she knew exactly what she was doing when she drew her father with all the wrong proportions.

[align=center]
YOU CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD THEN TORE MY WORLD APART
[div style="width: 400px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 5pt; line-height: 1; letter-spacing: 3px; word-spacing: 2px; margin-bottom: 5px;"]ONLY A DEVIL LIKE YOU COULD MAKE ME SIN LIKE I DO.
Topic Options