WATERMELON SUGAR - meeting [08/10]
[align=center][div style="width: 430px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 6pt; letter-spacing: 1.5px; word-spacing: 0px; line-height: 12px; color: #000"]Of course, Rafe was as useful a glass hammer and, if he'd shown his face whilst everyone was renovating, then it would not have been long before the hotel looked worse than before. He was like a wrecking ball, crashing into people's lives and fucking it up along the way - the very same could have been said in his involvement in the renovation event. Lucky them; they surely dodged a bullet there. However, he'd not miss today's meeting, strolling in comfortably and slumping down comfortably on a sofa nearby. He slid his hands in his pockets, whistling mindlessly to himself whilst he waited for the meeting to begin.

[align=center]
YOU CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD THEN TORE MY WORLD APART
[div style="width: 400px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 5pt; line-height: 1; letter-spacing: 3px; word-spacing: 2px; margin-bottom: 5px;"]ONLY A DEVIL LIKE YOU COULD MAKE ME SIN LIKE I DO.
Topic Options