❝ jungle youth — introduction . ❞
[align=center][div style="width: 430px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 6pt; letter-spacing: 1.5px; word-spacing: 0px; line-height: 12px; color: #000"]Despite all claims from him otherwise, Rafe did not have very much going for him. Born to an illustrious father and an unconcerned mother, most of his childhood was superficial to say the least. His family thrived in front of the paparazzi, illustrating a glamorous life that many normal people fell for - hell, even Rafe fell for the life of a celebrity. As distinguished as his father was, not even his wealth and fame could help him thrive once the world burned down all around them.

Rafe wasn’t a survivalist. He was a stuck up bastard who assumed the world in fact owed him everything.

Fortunately, Gianna’s childhood came from far more humble beginnings. Rafe knew little on how to raise a child in a world where people likely didn’t care if her grandfather was the great actor, Lionel King. People barely recognised Rafe now that he was no longer a child and, quite frankly, this life of appearing as just another one in the crowd made his skin crawl. He wanted people to know exactly who he was, even whilst he’d done nothing notable in his lifetime.

Except for raising a beautiful little girl, of course. That was the very best thing he had in his life so far. Hey, perhaps someday Gianna would live the same childhood as Rafe once had; a distinguished daddy and a captivating and headstrong mama.

❝ Daddy, look- ❞ Gianna leaned over him as the father and daughter duo sat in the hotel lobby. She stretched her hand out, holding a piece of paper for him to take. Rafe gently clasped onto the paper, warm eyes shifting across a crayon drawing of a man and woman. The scribbles were unneat and evidently drawn by a child, Gianna smiling proudly down at her work. Brows bunched together, Rafe slowly nodding before looking over towards his daughter.

Surely I don’t look like that, do I? ❞ He exclaimed, Gianna crinkling her nose up before giggling. ❝ Look at that! My hair is all over the place, and… and your mother is the same height as me! ❞ ❝ Daddy! ❞ Gianna slumped onto the sofa with laughter, reaching out to try snatch the paper from him. ❝ I’m not a professional drawer-er! ❞ Rafe looked over to her, grin sat widely across his lips before he pulled her close to him. ❝ Maybe not now, but your drawings are improving each and every day. I like this one. ❞

[align=center]
YOU CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD THEN TORE MY WORLD APART
[div style="width: 400px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 5pt; line-height: 1; letter-spacing: 3px; word-spacing: 2px; margin-bottom: 5px;"]ONLY A DEVIL LIKE YOU COULD MAKE ME SIN LIKE I DO.
Topic Options