make up | private.
[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; line-height: 150%; color: #494949; font-family: karla; font-size: 9pt; letter-spacing: 0.2px; word-spacing: 1px; margin-top: 10px;"]slowly, he unzips his bag, revealing the contents that there was, in fact, medical supplies.

so badly, she'd love to trust this boy with her soul. he looked at him as they all do— with the same vulnerable generosity— whether it was for the reasoning that most choose to help her was up for debate, but even if it was. . . was it so bad if she may have wanted it, too. in the wisp of the faint light, she catches the reflection of deep blue, a definite defining feature of him. so badly she wanted to trust him, but even the kindest could be the most cruel. she made sure eddie sees the gun in her lap as she slowly settles down beside him. no need to reveal the gnarly wound, the fact she wears a skirt gives him pretty easy access.

every moment he makes is careful, bearing in mind that any sudden movements may not be favorable towards him. furthermore, he's gentle with his words, although they fumble. her attention should be focused on the her knee, but instead she gives him her devoured attention, the expression she gives teetering between unreadable and even indulgent. she doesn't shy away from her intrigue. in fact, she enjoys giving boys the prospect of 'maybe'. either then does she turn them away, or give in to the temptation, depending on how the other individual responds.

she takes his awkwardness as a good sign.

"settle...ment," the word rolls off her tongue, bordered uncertainty and familiarity, as if she heard it quite a few times in the past. . . as if, 'I think I know what that means.' "asentamiento" sounded good to her; she preferred pillows over bundles of hay any day, so long as that village didn't have any groups wandering, may in which were violent. it's why she tended to avoid them . . . unless her victims expressed them certainty.  sure, she could wander into a trap. but she's been able to avoid that for the most part, as men's intentions could only be concealed for so long.

he names himself as edmund stirling, eddie for short. her eyes drifted from careful hands tending her wound, to those they belong to. "lorena." her gaze holds his unabashedly, a gentle smile caressing her face, not flittering away when eddie's does. as he finishes and stands, lorena already decided before the offer was made. she stands him with a tad uncertainty, hands reaching out for him in the process. "estoy lista cuando tu ¹," she made a gesture for him to lead the way.

¹. i'm ready when you are.

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: center; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 12pt; line-height: 1.4;"]I'M [I]HIGH AS A PRIVATE JET. —
Topic Options