I KNOW I’LL SEE YOU TOMORROW — m&g
[align=center][div style="width:500px;text-align:justify; line-height: 110%;"] Recently, there had been a few new faces around that Faustus did not know as well as he would like to. After all, they were a family, and what’s family if you can’t remember that one blonde woman’s name? He did his best to greet newcomers and make note of their names, but lately Faustus had been busying himself more than normal with his work load. Wren’s birthday had recently passed, and while he celebrated it with Josiah merrily, he could not help the memories that frequented his head as of late.

”Attention, everyone. I’ll be holding a meet and greet here as mentioned before. Please come and introduce yourselves to everyone.” He stood atop one of the old tree stumps near the livestock yard, a hand raised to get everyone’s attention nearby. Faus had mentioned hosting it in the meeting last week, so those who did not hear were sure to be aware of it, anyway.

The overseer waited a few moments for those nearby to approach, greeting each warmly, patting some he knew well on the shoulder, and exchanging small comments. He hadn’t spoke to Georgia in a few days, and he noticed Hachi had just received a haircut. ”Alright, I’ll go ahead and start us off,” he began once a good amount had joined, and the chatter died down. ”My name is Faustus, I’m one of the overseers here alongside Josiah. Please feel free to come to me if you have any questions about life here, I’m happy to help with anything you might need. It’s nice to have some new faces here, thank you for joining us, and welcome to the family.”
Topic Options