❝ come on over — joey . ❞
#1b2763[align=center][div style="width: 430px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 6pt; letter-spacing: 2.5px; word-spacing: 0px; line-height: 12px; color: #000"]Joey was acting off and, honestly, William didn’t enjoy it. Not that he necessarily felt much care and concern towards her more recent absences in his presence and God forbid this sounded like he missed her, but… Well, he wanted to know why she felt obliged to avoid him. During meal times, during meetings, during day-to-day tasks, she felt distant from him, as if they were essentially strangers. William didn’t want any sort of long-standing relationship with her - not even much of a friendship, really - but he still wanted her. Did that no longer go both ways?

Did she lose interest in him or - worse - gain interest in him? Did she hate him? Did she love him? Honestly, William didn’t even know what to believe anymore - he was kept entirely in the dark. He couldn’t think of any reason why she could be acting this way - seriously. Nothing came to mind when he pondered on the thought.

Was Joey stuck on his mind again? Fuck, she was. William hated the fact that he even showed her this amount of consideration.

Stepping silently down the hallway, gaze scanned for any peering eyes before stopping in front of a closed bedroom door. A gentle knock sounded through the wood, William pausing for a second before pushing the door slightly ajar. ❝ Joey? ❞ He questioned with bunched up brows, hesitating for a moment before stepping inside, even without her approval. ❝ I wanted to talk to you- ❞ He began to explain bluntly as he glanced away to click the door back shut.

❝ What’s going on? With you, I mean. ❞ Well that wasn’t a graceful way of putting things, was it? But, perhaps William was a little bothered by just how aloof she could be. ❝ I feel like we’ve not talked in ages. Have you been avoiding me or something? Like I- I- What have I even done to you? Nothing, so why- so why are you so obviously avoiding me? ❞ Hands gestured around as he pointed out matter-of-factly, voice intense and features frowning.

So much for coming across as unfazed. He was totally concerned about this.

[align=center]
TAKE A HUMAN HEART , ADD SOME VANITY , AUTHENTICITY
[sup]AND PUT THEM ALL TOGETHER . DO WHATEVER TO YOUR BROKEN MACHINE .[/sup]

Topic Options