BOY IT'S YOU I DESIRE [MEETING]
[align=center]
Selena Felix
Despite Christmas being several days away still, it felt like it was already in full swing. And you know what? Sel lived for it, she loved being busy and doing things with people, so all of this was right up her alley. Even if her love of Christmas didn't stem from wholesome love of family and Jesus.

"First of all, welcome to Pup and Alma. It's great to have you both here, and if you need any help settling in, let me know." There were so many... youths in Los Santos, she was starting to feel outnumbered. She glanced down at her stomach; that feeling was only going to get worse, huh?

"I'm sure most of you have noticed, but the season's events are in full swing. We've been hosting a Christmas tree decorating thread with Bluestem Prairie, gingerbread making session with Northstar District, who in turn are decorating their tree with us. Then there's Flintlock Lodge, which invited us to their Yuletide festivities. Oh, and my birthday celebration and meet and greet. Can't forget that. My god, that's a lot huh? But that's not all, because we're also going to be making wreathes with Flintlock too." Sel paused, placing her hands on her hips as she considered all of that. It was a lot, a lot, when she laid it all out like it. Bet I could do more if I had more time. Maybe she should start earlier next year.

She was getting ahead of herself. She had to at least finish the meeting before she started planning next year's Christmas. And maybe get through this year's, but that was debatable. "Also, I'm looking to fill out the ranks a bit. Haven't decided exactly what I'll do as far as giving you a chance to show what you're interested in, but if you are definitely be on the lookout and just... generally be around."

OOC Summary:
— Welcome to Pup/Visceral and Alma/Bearcub!
— We're having several events currently going on:
Christmas tree decorating with Bluestem
Gingerbread house making with Northstar
Sel's birthday party
Meet and greet with allies
Concessions as part of the above events
The Yuletide threads will have the prefix Yuletide
Christmas tree decorating with Northstar
— I'm looking to promote some people! I didn't really have anything else to go along with that this time around, but I'll be on the lookout for activity and doing stuff for the group.

[spoiler=INFORMATION &&— UPDATED 12/18/19]General —
▪ Selena Felix | Sel or Lena depending on the situation
▪ Biologically Female | Identifies as Female | She/her
▪ 26 years 0 months | 12/18/13 | Ages real time
▪ Member of Bluestem Prairie | Lady of Los Santos | Heir of the Felix Family
▪ Former Warchief of the Badlands

Physical —
♦ HUMAN | Health: 100%
— She's small, but not too small, with a growing baby belly. She's about 5'4", though with a presence that makes up for her stature. Slender and always moving, pretty blue-green eyes with a mischievous glint in them and you know she's gonna get you into trouble. Dark hair, no doubt dark thoughts as well. Red lips curve into a lazy grin that reveals white teeth - they won't stay pearly for much longer, though, as she's often seen smoking.
minor injuries: n/a
major injuries: n/a

Important Info —
▪ Currently pregnant
▪ Trained medic but prefers the war and/or social branches.
▪ Drug dealer and enabler.
▪ Usually untrustworthy, everything is calculated, ambitious as fuck, nefarious motivations.
▪ Opinions, motivations and ambition are Sel's and Sel's alone and are not shared by her roleplayer.

Personality —
— Sel is a very bold, competitive and stubborn person, with a wild side that is shown frequently as well as flirtatious tendencies. She is easily bored and is always on the lookout for adventure, with a spark of curiosity that she hopes will lead to what she seeks: adventure and romance. She seems to not be a very serious person and would rather have fun than be productive, and failing entertainment she can be quite productive and get quite a bit done. She's loud and lacks discipline. While Sel is irresponsible (and oddly bossy) and wild, she is very family-oriented and loves her family dearly. She is usually a cheerful, friendly person but she definitely has a passion for the weird, dark and creepy. She is somewhat vain and egotistical. She has her secrets and one of them is her intelligence and ability to collect information; most dismiss her as a dumb party girl (or something like that) and that's part of her cover, she has her fair share of sins and has to have a way of hiding them, and because she is a good liar and good actress, she succeeds.
— Ambitious; arrogant; bold; bossy; brave; competitive; cruel; curious; cunning; dark; deceptive; egotistical; friendly; flirty; intelligent; irresponsible; manipulative; observant; sadistic; sly; stubborn; vain; wild

Relationships —
▪ Geoff x Eliza | Heir of the Felix Family
▪ Bisexual | Biromantic | Polygamous
▪ 1/2 Sank | 1/2 Selem | 1/2 Seleo
▪ Dating Mateo Suarez | Crushing on n/a
▪ Generally very friendly but not easy to become close with; flirty and defiant; loyalty is hard-earned and easily betrayed

Interaction —
— Physically Medium | Mentally Hard
— Trained with knives and poisons
— Prefers to fight with poisoned knives
— Relies largely on speed and agility
— No kill/capture/maim without permission
— Will kill/capture/maim with permission
— To attack, [member=183]Sel[/member] & attack in underlined #440349[/spoiler]

[align=center]
DARLING, DARLING, DOESN'T HAVE A PROBLEM
LYING TO HERSELF 'CAUSE HER LIQUOR'S TOP SHELF
IT'S ALARMING HONESTLY HOW CHARMING SHE CAN BE