BREAK YOUR KNEECAPS --- open, joining
MY DEAR, THERE ARE SECRETS HERE | | |
//tw: death, fire, attempted manslaughter believed to be attempted murder

Sel was still too close, too close for comfort but Bub didn't move away. Lessandra had been good but then got bad and Sel had always been good but- gods, she didn't know how to handle this. So she let Sel hover nearby though she shuffled her feet anxiously.

Jaime? Bub remembered her, vaguely; she'd been close to Lessandra, from Bub's fragmented memories of her. She hadn't heard that Jaime had died though, and part of her felt sad at the news while the rest of her was muddled and dark with conflicting emotions.

"So she burnt down the warehouse and tried to kill me in retaliation," Bub mumbled, clenching her fists angrily. Was that what it was? A life for a life, and Lessie just got cold feet in the middle so she decided to swoop in and save her?

She swallowed the lump in her throat and pushed away the self-pity and self-loathing associated with talking about the incident; well, she tried to, but she saw Sel's eyes watering again and it made her feel worse. Bub knew logically she had nothing to do with it, she'd practically been a bystander to the things that happened with Jaime, but she'd been the one targeted so clearly she must've done something wrong.

Or maybe Lessie hated her the most out of their siblings, and Bub had never noticed.

She blinked, realizing that Sel was begging for her to stay now. Oh gods- she knew she'd come here to stay for a while, but now faced with these feelings and revelations she wanted nothing more than to disappear into the dust and care about nothing except her body's health and her mind's sharpness.

"Okay, I won't leave, I- I promise," Bub made a promise she didn't want to keep but what else could she do? Her sister was crying at the thought of her leaving again.
[justify]Oh, turn your lamps down low [abbr=Isabel Cameron Felix, goes by Bub | Feminine pronouns, she/her | 15yrs Old | 5'6" | Hella gay]&[/abbr]
Keep the light so dim that you can't see [abbr=Medium Difficulty Physically | Easy Mentally | Attacks with shotgun or baseball bat wrapped with barbed wire | Open to capture if discussed prior | Not open for death]&[/abbr]
What's out there ahead of you [abbr=Hoarder multi-patterned mess aesthetic | Shoulder length black hair | Greenish blue eye color | Always seen wearing a mask and at least 2 layers of clothing | Severe burn scars on her face, neck and left shoulder which are always covered]&[/abbr]
(IC Opinions)[/justify]

IS IT WHAT YOU WANTED THOUGH?
bub ;; she/her ;; 15yrs
Topic Options