YOU & JENNIFER / the finders, [ o, joining ]
[align=center][div style="width: 390px; text-align: justify;"]help.

"help who?"

help me.

"who is 'me'?"

d̶̢͓͙̒̓̈̾o̸̲̯̅͂̚n̵̨̻͙̠̰͂̓'̶̙̥̕͘ͅt̷̛̻̯̲̖͓̏͊̂͝ ̴̡̛̖͉̻̊͛̉k̷̛̪n̵̻̬̼͔̑̆̒͘ơ̸̛̖̤̭̔w̸̧͖̭̑͝.

hank shook his head vigorously to rid himself of the voices that plagued him constantly, covering his ears only made them louder. he had learned that when he was young. the shouting of his parents in the kitchen had brought on the voices first, one comforting, resembling the gentle whispers of his mother.. the only voice he liked. years passed, and every now and then a new voice would appear out of no where, or something would bring them on. he hated the garbled, radio-static like voice, but it was so..

persistent.

p̴̲͚̩̉e̷͓͗̔ŕ̶̡̧̮̬̭̀͝š̴̮͙̉i̸̳̺̰̻͋ś̷̺͉̹̘̊̈́̏͝t̸̳̝͋̾́e̶̬̫̻̒̒́ͅn̴̮͕̓̊t̶̛̫̂̐͛̈́͜.

help me?

"who is 'me'?" grumbled the man as he shrugged his backpack off of his shoulders, intent on making a little camp so that he could maybe just rest for a while. he needed food, sleep.. at least he had plenty of water. he thinks he does, at least. the canteen still feels heavy, and he can feel his leg bouncing as he sits on the curb of the crumbling sidewalk, unscrewing the cap.

he had learned to deal with them a long, long time ago.

me.

"who is 'me'?" he felt like a broken record, mumbling the same things over and over again.

Ḩ̶̞̻̹͔̿̀͘A̸̧̦̤̓N̵̻̆K̸̡̤̤̻̤̿̈́, Ḩ̶̞̻̹͔̿̀͘A̸̧̦̤̓N̵̻̆K̸̡̤̤̻̤̿̈́, Ḩ̶̞̻̹͔̿̀͘A̸̧̦̤̓N̵̻̆K̸̡̤̤̻̤̿̈́

"please shut up." god, that was the one voice he couldn't stand, and he wanted so badly to block out the detached voice, but he couldn't. covering his ears didn't work. he heard what sounded like a scream split through the air before all went silent. there hadn't been a scream, not outside of hank's head, but he didn't know this. he reached for his chains, staring ahead of him, blinking slowly at the shock of it all.

"thank you."

you're welcome.

"god damn it.."

[align=center]dead or inactive characters of @cosoleum / @cosmyn
if you need tinny, @cosmyn!
Topic Options