BREAK YOUR KNEECAPS --- open, joining
MY DEAR, THERE ARE SECRETS HERE | | |
Seeing Sel cry was a number of things; concerning, infectious and made Bub feel an immense amount of guilt. Her older sister was crying because of her, and it kinda fucking sucked. Still, she let Sel pull her into a tight hug though it was uncomfortable and tried to hold her bat away from her sister and herself so they didn't accidentally get nicked by the sharp wire.

Bub's mind, already churning with mixed emotions quickly devolved into terrified sirens as Sel's joy and relief slowly started slipping into anger. Why had she been optimistic? Sel had always been worse than Lessandra and Lessandra had done awful things to her. Why did she think this was a good idea? Sel was going to tell their family and- and-

She couldn't face her father like this. She could barely bring herself to face Sel like this, the idea of her parents scrutinizing and plotting and judging? Or worse- trying to sympathize, to get onto her good side and do something even worse.

Her throat felt like it was closing up and she not so gently shoved Sel with her free hand in an attempt to break the tight hug. "It's- it's a long story." Bub managed to say, her voice breaking a little. "Lessandra got me out that day but- gods, Sel, she fucking started it. I dunno why- why she would do that, but I couldn't trust anybody for a long time after that, not- not even family." Bub explained softly, her words coming out mangled and scratchy and- wrong, really.

She holstered her baseball bat and clenched her jaw, gaze dropping to the ground before a jolt of realization made her head shoot up again and she reached out to forcefully grab Sel's shoulders. "You cannot tell our family that I'm here, I'm not ready to see them again. I don't even know what I'd say to them, and I don't- I just can't do that. Please, you've gotta promise me you're not gonna tell them." Bub said, voice urgent and a bit panicked but less choked up now. "It's nerve-wracking enough just being here with you."
[justify]Oh, turn your lamps down low [abbr=Isabel Cameron Felix, goes by Bub | Feminine pronouns, she/her | 15yrs Old | 5'6" | Hella gay]&[/abbr]
Keep the light so dim that you can't see [abbr=Medium Difficulty Physically | Easy Mentally | Attacks with shotgun or baseball bat wrapped with barbed wire | Open to capture if discussed prior | Not open for death]&[/abbr]
What's out there ahead of you [abbr=Hoarder multi-patterned mess aesthetic | Shoulder length black hair | Greenish blue eye color | Always seen wearing a mask and at least 2 layers of clothing | Severe burn scars on her face, neck and left shoulder which are always covered]&[/abbr]
(IC Opinions)[/justify]

IS IT WHAT YOU WANTED THOUGH?
bub ;; she/her ;; 15yrs
Topic Options