BREAK YOUR KNEECAPS --- open, joining
MY DEAR, THERE ARE SECRETS HERE | | |
Bub held Sel's gaze for a few moments, before glancing towards the ground fighting back mixed emotions of embarrassment, anger and happiness. And suddenly Sel was saying a name she hadn't heard in years and grabbing her arms and Bub froze, not sure how to react.

She should be happy, and she kind of was, so why did she feel like bursting into tears? She wanted to tear herself away from her sister and melt into the touch all at once. She bit her lip and tasted blood, thankful that nobody could see the journey her face must be making right now.

"Ye- yeah." Bub mumbled quietly as she looked down - down; had she really gotten that tall since she last saw Sel? - at her older sister. "I- I missed you, but- I- I dunno, I'm sorry it took me so long to come back." A lot had happened in the years since the fire, more than she wanted to conceptualize for her sister.

She settled on being glad, emotions-wise. She was glad to see Sel again, she was glad her sister didn't appear to want to throw her out or something equally weird for being weak or whatever. It was kind of an unwelcome shock to be called Isabel again, but she probably should've remembered her family wouldn't know her chosen name. It was- it was fine though, they'd sort it out and it'd be fine.
[justify]Oh, turn your lamps down low [abbr=Isabel Cameron Felix, goes by Bub | Feminine pronouns, she/her | 15yrs Old | 5'6" | Hella gay]&[/abbr]
Keep the light so dim that you can't see [abbr=Medium Difficulty Physically | Easy Mentally | Attacks with shotgun or baseball bat wrapped with barbed wire | Open to capture if discussed prior | Not open for death]&[/abbr]
What's out there ahead of you [abbr=Hoarder multi-patterned mess aesthetic | Shoulder length black hair | Greenish blue eye color | Always seen wearing a mask and at least 2 layers of clothing | Severe burn scars on her face, neck and left shoulder which are always covered]&[/abbr]
(IC Opinions)[/justify]

IS IT WHAT YOU WANTED THOUGH?
bub ;; she/her ;; 15yrs
Topic Options