group suggestions?
omfg i love her already !?!??!

without the badlands nor northstar in the mix, you got flintlock, bluestem or los santos to choose from !! it's all rlly dependent on what development you'd like for her?? what sort of development were you hoping to see with annie??

i'm always going to be biased with bluestem as its my baby, but its basically its an unruly western-esque group of nomads who basically dont really believe in law and order. personally i'd say she'd fit in there based on the fact that she's pretty blunt as a person and a lot of people there like to speak their mind, making for some v interesting interactions. also, there's just been an arson attack, destroying their territory, so that'd always be interesting to hop into.

flintlock lodge would also be really interesting for annie if you're looking for a place to really test her. she's a lone wolf yet flintlock is an environment where she'd be forced into conversation since of the high density of people in one small space (the lodge itself). also theyre seen as the "nice" people, and with hayley's leadership the rules have become more strict for lodgers which would also be cool to see how annie reacts to that.

and lastly we have los santos. honestly? i know little about it, but it seems like a very interesting group!! they are a drug trafficking group i believe with a very firm set of morals. i cant say much else as i really dont know too much about that group, but its always good to look into it anyways if you're interested??!!

[align=center]
I'M BURNING BRIDGES, I DESTROY THE MIRAGE
[div style="width: 400px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 5pt; line-height: 1; letter-spacing: 2.6px; word-spacing: 1.9px; margin-bottom: 5px;"]ALL VISIONS OF COLLISIONS, FUCKING BON VOYAGE — truce.#1303

WRITING &. PINTEREST &. SPOTIFY
Topic Options