name / placement help?
[align=center][div style="width: 455px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 8.5pt; letter-spacing: 0px; line-height: 1.5;"]hey !! i have this character and i want to rp him, but i don't have a) a name for him and b) a place for him to go, so i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for either.

character idea
﹠| faceclaim: bill hader (who's 41, so the character will probably be around that age too)

→ has a character arc revolving around an internal conflict of identity; he [tw: drugs, alcohol, addiction] suffers an addiction to painkillers and could be very vulnerable to future alcoholism. tbh, if he had reliable access to alcohol, he'd probably have slipped into alcoholism already, but is presently just addicted to painkillers. [tw end]

→ un-athletic and not trained in any form of combat, whether melee, ranged, hand-to-hand or with any sort of weapon. in general, he probably can't run for more than thirty seconds unless he's genuinely scared shitless, and even then, he tires quickly.

→ probably has anxiety and/or depression. possibly sad? he is / was medicated for it (he's most likely either running low on medication or recently run out due to travelling, and [tw: drugs, addiction] is likely why he's turned to painkillers [tw end] to cope). he does a pretty good job of hiding his mental illness in public, putting on a loud, chatty front, but he's sometimes prone to obvious shyness, and when drained, can become muted and exhausted-seeming. nevertheless, he always aims for levity if he can.

→ terrified of large dogs, but tries his best not to show it. he often tends to deny his fear while maintaining that he's simply not a fan of them, but there's something humorous in his barely-leashed panic as he tries to handle their presences.
Topic Options