〚 two bros chilling in a hot tub ∶ open 〛
[align=center][div style="0px; width:450px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; line-height:13px;"]Evan didn't really have long hair, but sometimes it was late at night, there was a mirror around, and the odd urge to do something to himself was overwhelming. Cutting off the fluff he had was pretty soothing, sure (the soft click of the scissors shearing through his hair eased something inside of him that he barely knew was real), but it usually meant Evan was starting to spiral into more bullshit he didn't have energy to deal with. Now, he wasn't really doing that, his hair had finally grown out after the last bought of existentialistic torture, so seeing another person chopping off a massive hunk of hair was.. interesting.

"Are you gonna do anything with that hair?" Weird question Evan, but alright. He was peering thoughtfully at the pile as he drew closer, tapping his lip softly with a finger. "We can use hair for composting, or we can leave it out for the birds to use for nests.."
i'm a freak, i'm a fraud — tags

[align=center]I'VE GROWN TIRED OF THIS BODY.
Topic Options