[/table][color=transparent]thes code
his mind is in a different place // P
[align=center]
endure & survive
[B][I]sylvester - 26 y.o - tigger

[align=center][table]
a
Having been distracted from the conversation and looking at his scrapes once more, he sat on the ground and examined his knees. They burned and felt uncomfortable, but it wasn't too bad. Few days, a week or two tops, and it would good as new. Tearing away hanging skin and blowing dirt from it, ignoring all common sense on not picking at the open wound, he glanced back at the Gray's and shrugged.

The plant shop, eh? He didn't recall if he ever really went into the shop, probably not. He wasn't a fan of plants, as he had a cursed thumb, as his grandmother said. Every pot he got, he'd end up over watering, under watering, or not giving it the right sunspot. An unfortunate cycle of events, but there was no real interest in keeping them alive. Halmi, on the other hand, enjoyed having a pot or two around the house.

Staring up, Vessie scratched his neck. He worked two jobs and told Marcus this; "[b]I work part-time at a bar a few blocks away and at a warehouse, stocking shelves and getting things ready for ship-out." As well as having these sources for money, he also got an 'allowance' or a payment for each task he did for Martin. Or anyone else, really; he'd go and mow lawns, rake leaves, set anything up, or handle business. All in all, he was able to keep up with bills and day-to-day spending. And if he couldn't, he'd turn to his family for help, and they'd pool money to help. And so would he, when another member turned for help.

It also helped that Halmi had herself a little [i]business, cooking or baking dishes and selling them to families. She'd also cook for the Church every other weekend.

But what had thrown him off had been the mention of a plant kink. What exactly was that? Staring at Marcus before shifting his gaze to his lap, he frowned "Plant kink? Like getting off to them? I mean, I guess. Free country and all." he whispered to himself, giving an odd expression.

Dropping his hand to the ground beside him, he nodded while wondering what made him a heathen, and what exactly was a heathen. While he usually didn't take orders from anyone he didn't know, the scare tactic made him stop. He didn't want his leg to be hacked off.

But soon after, a pleasant surprise had been presented as the agreement to the payment. Or more like a hangout. Excited for the chance to be around Marcus again later in the night, he had been ready to invite him to a party he and a few other people had been planning on going to later in the evening. But a too familiar voice called out to him. The familiar accent made him turn himself and looking for the figure and soon finding him standing next to his kids. Eduardo, also known as Uncle Ed, had Mich by the hang and Eloy jumping around him.

"Stop bothering those kids and get over here, I saw your fall," he called, walking towards them. Groaning softly in disappointment, he pouted at Marcus before standing. "Yeah, I'm okay though," he said, answered by "Come on, let's get you cleaned and patched up. Wife made some pan for your granny."

Nodding his head, he grew excited to smell the goodness of Elena's baked goods. Picking at his elbow, he turned to the young man, wondering on inviting him to the party. It was a newly abandoned building at the edge of town that was in excellent conditions. No signs of unpleasant people seen as of yet.

The party itself would be a cookout as well as a dance. Full of food, music, and good times. He assumed it would be a great hangout place, as it was a public area to make it seem less intimidating.

As well as him being a designated driver, he would be a lookout, making sure things ran smoothly. Of course, there would be others that would stay sober to ensure everyone got home safely. So he was comfortable with inviting a stranger to the party, as he knew everyone would be civil, more or less. And of course, Martin had thought about the noise complaints and police visiting to investigate and break the party; so he and Roberto had paid the working patrols for the night to let them have fun.

Giving the directions to the party and the layout of the building, Vessie patted his legs as he took a few steps back. "You don't have to bring anything but your handsome self." He winked before awkwardly waddling away with a wave. Briskly making his way to the waiting man; Eloy and Michelle running around with a couple of his kids, Salvador and Samantha.
Topic Options