i think ND should change?
(12-15-2018, 09:35 PM)Festive boyu link Wrote: Track ++ agreeing. However, relating to the electricity plot how would this fit ib? I'm not sure a backboard should get such a big plot, and it doesn't seem to work too well with the other groups territories. I mean it could work well with flontlock but it just feels so rustic and that it wouldn't even need electrictity.

well if ND gets revised then it still gets the electricity

but if a new group is created then like, the new group could get the electricity?

(12-15-2018, 10:27 PM)Snowowls link Wrote: [justify]Tbh once activity in TNW increases we’ll all work together to create a new group, we just need enough people to support three frontboards. As it stands, we really don’t have enough people to support all three.

But yeah ND really just doesn’t interest me anymore. I appreciate all of the effort put into it, but idk, it just feels so bland. It needs to be known more than just “the trading group,” especially when it never even traded with anyone often (or at all)

We definitly do need more activity, but I feel like the people we have now would be interested in ND if it was changed or replaced with a new group, possibly creating new characters for it. Othersise, that third group spot is going to just remain dead oof lol. 

The thing is, I don't think ND will ever be supported by members even if TNW gets super active again. You're right, ND is really bland and definitely needs some kind of change lmao.

and i see fire, blood in the breeze
[sup]AND I HOPE THAT YOU'LL REMEMBER ME
Topic Options