BRING ME DOWN TO THE OCEAN FLOOR / private
the tree houses felt completely steady. the didn’t shift with the wind or creak unless you stood at the edge, which was blocked off by rope and wire fances. he happily rushed across a few wood and rope bridges to get to a smaller tree home, and opened the door. he made some sounds that sounded like a dolphin for a moment and a much taller, tree like sedes moved through a door across the room. he was more creem instead of blue, moss like fur covering his legs, torso, and arms, thinning out at hands, feet, and neck. bark-like skin covered any soft and vulnerable place on his body (including private areas). he had vine like hair aort of resembling dreads, and murky brown eyes. flowers had sprouted at the end of his fine hair, and were slowly falling off. he was wearing a very thin, opened robe/kimono type thing, just a lot more futuristic looking. “zadda, you brought humans?” yudi asked, seeming mildly annoyed at the sudden intrusion.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Topic Options